Wattpad Original

Sentry F. Gerald

Note: I'm not gonna be able to see Pride + Prejudice + Zombies on Friday and I'm so ahekfksofkdk about it. Either way, been reading the book over, eating chocolate cake, and watching that live showing of Grease. Not a horrible Sunday!

And, of course, answering your questions for the allusive Gerald.

Quick note about the interview questions and answers: I typed questions out exactly as I saw them, misspells/typos and all. I thought that if I edited any of them, I'd be opening the option of me having doctored them in some way. These are your raw, inhibited questions! If some replies are short or not necessarily an answer, it's because the given character is any of the following:

1. Not aware of the information yet.

2. Not allowed to reveal the answer for the next book's sake.

3. Totally teasing you.

If you asked more than one question, the character will give more than one answer, and those will be separated in different paragraphs. This was to insure we don't have massive blocks of replies.

Also, sometimes I give input to explain their answer or give my own thoughts. Because you definitely came here to listen to me. Not.

And now, here is Gerald!!

@ImAwesomeNotPerfect: Tell me about your life please

Gerald: My life before or after the Famoux?

@Jazzmatazz17: What life did you lead before the Famoux? And did you know about DEFED?

Gerald: I was in school. I lived in Betnedoor. Nothing was too exciting before I joined the Famoux's staff!

Gerald: I knew about how they were sending the members letters.

@jaystabler: Would you sacrifice yourself for Emeray?

Gerald: It's my job to risk my life for the Famoux. But even if it wasn't a job requirement I'd try to protect her. She's nicer than most people I've met.

@fatigues: Did you know about DEFED?

Gerald: I knew that the Famoux were getting packages from them.

@Kenya1207: Do you have a family outside of famoux?

Gerald: Yes, yes I do.

@ttttasha: What do you do when you're not with Em?

Gerald: Stand guard. File papers. Whatever my shift requires.

@itsarachel: Are you in love with emeray? let's be real here please.

Gerald: Why, is it because I'm a male who happens to spend time around her? Because I've been kind to her and appreciated her kindness toward me? She's a very beautiful girl on all accounts, but there isn't any romance here. I try not to fall in love with the people I work for.

@entelechy_: How does it feel to be a Sentry?

Gerald: I feel pretty damn official. Here I am. Sentry Gerald.

@Hannahbushh: can i trust you

Gerald: Sure, you can. The Famoux members trust me with their lives!

@Carmen_1inchD: why are you different from other guards? would you die for Emeray?

Gerald: Have you met any of the other guards?