Chapter 10

"It's been a while, Taehyung-ah"

"Hyung." Taehyung gasped at the male sitting on his bed. "Bo-gum hyung, why are you here?"

"Bo-gum hyung? Why so formal Taehyungie?" Park Bo-Gum questioned with a smile, standing up as he walked towards the younger male. "What happened to Gummy? Or oppa?"

"I asked you a question first." Taehyung replied sternly, standing his ground. "Why are you here? You're suppose to be in America for a filming."

"It was cancelled, unfortunately." He answered, continuing to approach the other. "But that's okay. I get to be with you."

"No."

"No?" Bo-Gum clicked his tongue. "What do you mean by no? I'm your boyfriend--"

"Were." Taehyung corrected with a glare. "You were my boyfriend, until you cheated on me."

"That was a mistake," He replied softly. "I've changed. I promise to be better."

"I don't care," Taehyung sniffed as he refrained the tears from falling after recalling the painful memory. "I don't want to see you."

"You don't mean that baby," The older frowned, now a few inches apart from the younger. Taehyung took a few steps back, moving away from the other. "Lets start over, ne?"

"I'm seeing someone else." Taehyung answered confidently, catching the other by surprise.

"You're seeing someone?" Bo-gum furrowed. "Who?"

"It doesn't matter. He'll be back soon, so you better leave me alone."

"Or what?" The elder smirked, cornering the younger. "I had you first."

"We're done, hyung."

Bo-gum slammed his hand against the wall beside Taehyung's head, causing the younger to flinch. "We're not done!" He shouted.

Bo-gum gripped Taehyung's jawline, adjusting the other so they were eye-to-eye. "I'm taking you out. Tomorrow."

"I don't want."

The older chuckled darkly, lowering himself until his hot breath hit Taehyung's ear. "You don't want to make oppa angry right? You know what happens when you don't listen, right?"

Taehyung gulped as Bo-gum pulled away with a devilish smirk. "Pick you up at 9. Don't be late," he spoke, turning the knob and exiting the room, until coming to a stop as he looked back with a dark expression, "or else."

Once the door closed, the younger collapsed on his knees as wept. He scrolled through his phone, looking through his contacts until he realized, he doesn't have Jungkook's number.

"Aish!" he yelled in frustration, tossing his phone across the room. "Jungkook, what do I do?"