You And Me: Three More Gone.

" Ryne, I don't know what to say.. I " .. " You don't have to say anything.. I just got an ear full of something I really didn't want to hear or believe " he said looking highly disgusted at me..

"It sounded to me like you still love Carl, if I heard right." he spat at me, getting near my face "Ryne he- It's just-" I fumbled for the right words, trying to move away from him.. Carl grabbed Ryne and shoved him to the ground.. " Don't you ever get in her face like that. " Carl said almost sounding challenging.. Ryne got up and connected his fist with Carl's face sending him to the ground.

I scrabbled down onto my knees to Carl, taking my jacket off and holding it on Carl's bleeding nose..Then the sound of a cocking gun, made me turn my head to see Ryne aiming his gun at us.. " Ryne, no . Please. " I tried to say calmly as I stood in front of Carl.." Ryne, no . pleaseee" he mocked me.. " Just shut up, I'm tired of all your damn whining.. " .. " Why are you doing this!? " I screamed at him.

" I told you nobody would get in the way of us.. If I can't have you.. Nobody will.. " .. Ryne spoke as he cocked his gun almost ready to shoot me.. but the sounding of a gun cocked at his head from behind put him to a pause." I don't want to hurt you, Ryne." .. It was Tegan's voice.. " You won't shoot me, Teg " Ryne smirked and turned, shooting his sister in the head.

The spilt second he had his back turned to us, I jumped on Ryne, shoving him to the floor and hitting him in the face repeatedly with my balled up now bloody fists. He flipped me over and attached his hands to my throat.. " NOBODY WILL HAVE YOU! " he screamed in my face.. I was nearly about to pass out at his death grip on my neck

Carl came back to reality after the blow to his face.. And realized Ryne on top of me, choking me.. He got up on his feet and swung his foot into Ryne's head, making him get off of me..

Carl pulled me and examined my face and every part to make sure I was okay.. I almost spoke..but the sounds of something I didn't want to hear sounded.. Moans. Walkers.

Ryne got back up on his feet, coming straight towards me.. But stopped as carl sent a bullet through Ryne's knee cap, sending him into the floor with walkers tearing through his body and his pure agonizing painful screams echoed as the walkers did so.

The walkers fell to the knees to Tegan and ripped her flesh from her body from head to toe.. At least she was dead.

Carl pulled me and we ran to the front, seeing the group killing the endless amount of walkers that fled the streets.. " Dad! " .. " Carl! " Rick yelled.. " Ella, go get in the car! " Carl ordered me to do.. " No! I'm not doing it with out you! I refuse! "..

Carol ran to the truck with Judith crying hysterically, as a walker ran after them too.. I cut loose of Carl's grip and picked a rock up that'd been used for decoration and slammed it in the side of the walker's head. " Carol, Go! get in the truck! " I yelled over Judith's screaming, the walker's moans, and gun fire.

Lincoln, Glenn, Daryl, Rick and Michonne were all huddled back to back taking down the walkers like they did at the prison.. Only it was T-Dog and Maggie at the prison.

As I turned to get into one of the cars, a walker grabbed onto me and yanked me down, nearly sinking his teeth into my stomach, but his head sliced completely open and off.. Michonne pulled me up " You broke formation.. " I said to her.. " Had to make a call.. " she said and cued for me to get in the car..

" There's Too many! We won't even make a dent, we get winded they don't! " Rick said and they broke formation to get to the cars.. Daryl hopped on his bike and peeled out.. Michonne ran to the truck that carol was in. Rick and Glenn got into ours.

" Carl, Come on! Please! " I yelled for him to get in the car.. He shoved me in first like he always did and came in after. " Wait! Wait please wait! " Mila screamed as she was nearly tripping on her own feet to get into the car.. Carl pulled her in and slammed the door shut behind her.

We hauled real ass out of this place. Walkers making it almost impossible to get through because of the amount of them.. " Where are my kids?!? " Mila screamed grabbing my arm. I shook my head, dreading her response.. She started to scream and cry.. " No No No No No!! " she slammed her fists into the seat.

The walkers busted through the right window, grabbing Mila's hair. She screamed bloody murder, as the walkers tore away at her tear drenched face..Making blood squirt along mine and carl's face like being splashed by pool water.. Carl pulled a knife from his shoe and stabbed one through the head, but the other took Mila, pulling her to the ground and we could still hear her blood curdling screams as we drove off.. Leaving her as food.

More tried grabbing us both through the broken window, " Ella cover your ears! " he screamed at me.. I followed and he shot the three walkers scratching to get in.. Rick finally took his tampon out and really pushed the pedal.. I tried and tried to stay calm, but seeing the walkers tear away at Mila's face to nothing and Ryne and Tegan being ripped apart and scarfed down.. Was too much.. I'd seen it happen before.. But not in such a long time.

Just like that three more from our group.. Gone..

---

Dedicated to @headshotkill

For helping me with some of this!

Go Read Her Stories.