PROLOGUE

"What do you think you are doing?" Noah's demanding voice boomed in the entire room.

What does this man think of himself? He is always being demanding and authoritative! Doesn't he get tired?

"I asked you something Angela! Don't test my patience!" He growled at me.

Mr., I told you that I will make sure that you regret your decision of marrying me! I smirked, knowing that I am going to win this game!

I didn't reply and started placing my pillow and blanket on the couch. I told him to give me another room. But no, why will The Great Noah listen to me. Ha! No problem Mr. I will sleep on the couch, but I will never share a bed with you, you jerk head!

I was about to settle on the couch, when suddenly Noah gripped my arm tightly and turned me around. My whole body was pressed against his.

I felt like my entire body has been set on fire. I felt like my knees are turning into jelly. I felt like I will fall on the ground any moment. But thanks to Mr. Jerk head, he was holding me tightly against his body! What the hell is wrong with me? Why my body behaves so weirdly, whenever this Jerk head is around me?

Note Angela that you need to visit the doctor first thing tomorrow!

"You are not sleeping on the couch!" Noah's voice brought me back to reality.

Ha! Like I am going to listen to you!

"I can and I will sleep on the couch!" I replied, looking straight into his eyes.

"On this couch?" He asked, pointing his index finger at the couch.

Ofcourse Mr. Smart head, there is only one couch in this room.

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"Ofcourse!" I replied.

Suddenly he left me, turned around and walked towards the bed. I too turned around, with a huge victory smile on my face. Ha! I won, Mr. Jerk head!

Suddenly someone knocked the door. I looked at Mr. Jerk head. He was already walking towards the door. He opened the door and two of his body guards entered the room and started walking towards me.

What the hell? This man is planning to kill me!

But the two men walked towards the couch, easily lifted the couch and started taking it out of the room. I looked at them in disbelief, with my jaw definitely hitting the ground.

When they were finally out of the room, Mr. Jerk head closed the door and looked at me, with the devilish smirk plastered on his evil face. But he looks hot!

Shut up, Angela! Are you out of your mind? -- My mind retorted back at me.

Mr. Jerk head walked towards me and possessively carried me up in his arms, in the bridal style and walked towards the bed. He then gently placed me on the bed and whispered in my ear,

"Now, my princess, if you even try to get up from this bed, then I will handcuff you and make you sleep here."

Angela, this man can do anything. Just keep quiet and sleep! I don't want to be handcuffed.

I slightly nodded my head in agreement. He then slid besides me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. I finally sighed in defeat and rested my head on his chest. But honestly, I felt safe and protected in his arms. I think that I have definitely lost my mind!

He then kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and allowed sleep to finally engulf me!

*************************

HEY  GUYS !!
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT PROLOGUE ?
DO YOU LIKE IT?
GIVE COMMENTS AND REVIEWS !!

ALSO TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT NOAH IS GOING TO GIVE A STRONG COMPETITION TO ZACH !

SO ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN TEAM ZACH OR TEAM NOAH ?

TELL ME GUYS !!

ALSO CHECK MY OTHER SWEET LOVE STORY OF ZAMILY "MEETING MR. BILLIONAIRE (MMB)" !!
CHECK IT ON MY PROFILE !!

LOVE YOU !!
TAKE CARE !!