Sadness NOT An Attribute Of Muslims

World vs The Hereafter

I always wonder that how something sooo repetitive, like seeing children crawl for the first time, walk and talk for the first time be sooo, you know, excitable? How just by looking at those little fingers and button nose and that cute little smile, the most hardest of heart melts.  

Or how just by their crying they, somehow, shake our heart.

Children help us value this life, what Allah has blessed us with. They along with life itself are the most wonderful blessing of Allah ta'aala. Alhamdu lillah.

'Life and death, comes side by side, which ones easy, is hard to decide.'

Everyone, EVERY SINGLE PERSON has there own ups and downs, highs and lows, good days and bad. But why dont people understand, that, the way good days come to an end, the same way bad days too, have an end.

Children are such innocent creatures. I could spend hours looking at my nephews sleep without getting bored. Soooo peaceful, unbroken hearts.  

Looking at them i wondered what changed? And how it changed? And i came to the conclusion that, nothing changed, only the way I look at things did.  

I, started to look at the 'not so bright' side of life, thats not Allahs fault!!! He created us free individuals, we make our own choices, we do what we want, when we want to, then why do we blame Allah for when things go wrong?

Truely, Allah already knows whats going to happen next in our life, and He also has the power to stop it. But, ( and yes there IS a but) tell me how many of us would have learned stuff the easy way? Hard things or BIG problems teach us things in life. Without these problems we wont become who we are, right now.  

Like some people have very bad habits like lieing and gossiping and what not. Until and unless some big problem appears because of it, they wont change. And Allah knows that.  

The way a manufacturer knows how to deal with the things he made, the same way Allah, our creator knows how to deal with us.

I dont regret the mistakes i've made in life, because i've come to value them. Only when we start valuing things in life, we start to appreciate life.  

Some people go through tooooo much, like losing there parents at a young age, or seeing there parents fight or go through divorces.  

Believe me, i know how much that hurts and how much that sucks and how much i want the pain in my heart to end. But, i have placed my trust in Allah. ' ALLAH KNOWS BEST.'  

I know that He has a reason to put me through this. And i have faith in Him, that, something good will happen from this.  

I know He WILL make something good come out from this horror.

When i face a problem, i just pray and tell Him that, well am His so even my problems are His to take care of. :)

Remember even tears are prayers, they reach Allah when words fail us.

Start valuing your life before its time for it to go and death to take its place. Believe in Allahs plan for you is all i ask. He is the Lord with the love of 70 mothers. He won't give you pain without any reason. Trust Him. And leave it all upto Him.

Life is a beautiful thing, which we make difficult by our own hands, through our own actions. Remember if you dont want others to make your life difficult, then even you have to stop making life difficult for others. ( start with your parents lol. We really should stop giving them a hard time. )