(Question Time!!!!!)

Blimey it is hot in Birmingham. I hope you are all fine in this suffocating night. So I did a quetion thing in the last chapter and Nosha21 gave me an idea of doing a question and answer thing for the book. So, I will be asking you guys quetions and if you want to ask me anything leave a question in the commenting section.

1) If you could be a character from this book, who would you be and why?

2) Have you got a song/poem which suits your favourite characters thoughts/feeling or personality?

3) What made you want to read this story?

4) How do you feel when you are reading the book-amused, sad, disturbed, confused, bored....?

5) Again who is your favourite character. Does your favourite character remind you of someone? Do you admire or dissaprove them? Why do they think in a specific way?

6) Do you think your favourite character will suddenly change at the end of the book?

7) How does this story interest you?

8) Which character would you want to bring back into April's life. Her ex-friend Zoey? Or her dead boyfriend Cameron?

9) Would you like this book to be turned into a movie or tv show?

10) Last but not least if you could ask me any question about the book, what would it be?

Hope the questions aren't too long and you manage to answer them. If you just put the number of the questions with your answers that would be awesome.