2015-2016 End Note

Well, The Water Boy has officially ended....AGAIN! Don't worry, I won't be announcing that I'm bringing the story back, then deciding not to, then posting a sequel and deleting it, and then trying to start up TWB again. It's a tiring cycle and I apologize for making you all go through that! I was like The Boy Who Cried Wolf and I thank you for still sticking with me!

The sequel will not be re-posted and will not be happening. Truthfully, there was no point in even writing that story. It would be posting chapters for the length, reads, votes, and comment numbers to change, not that I care about any of those things. My heart is in the words and stories putting them together tell.  I'm not a fan of dragged out stories and I never want to write one! The plot line wouldn't be exciting and it didn't really go anywhere, which is why I summarized what was mentioned in the sequel to the epilogue. Niall's no longer the bullied water boy and he's just going to go off and live his young adult life. Whatever comes his way will be figured out and he'll continue his growing relationships with family, friends, and his boyfriend. He's so normal now :)

I want to thank all of you again because I can thank everyone who reads and comments every day because of how amazing you are! People are still reading this and telling me how much they still love it. It will always make me feel incredibly happy because I never thought the story would reach so many people. You made being on this site one of the best times for me.

I mention numerous times that stats don't mean anything to me but I will always remember (because I have screenshots...) when this story hit 1 Million reads and when it was the #1 Fan Fiction! I didn't do that, it was all because of your support!!

Even though this story will forever be my baby, there are so many parts that make me cringe! Whenever I try to edit I actually stop and shake my head at myself, "I can't believe I actually wrote this and posted it for so many people to read. I should apologise to all who read it!!" The 2013 version of me shouldn't have been allowed to write! I am truly sorry. One day I will get through my own story, one day far, far away!

The spinoff about Louis is also complete so if you want to check that out feel free! There's so much more to tell about Liam, Louis, and the LiLo that wasn't a part of this book. Personally, I really enjoyed writing Louis' character and it's one of my stories that won't make me cringe while I edit it!

I'd like to ask you all a question: What was (were) your favorite moment(s)/part(s) about this story? I'd love to chat with you about it in the comments. I miss being able to answer every single comment like I used to :(

I don't really know what else to say that won't sound so repetitious. I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!

narryontop