Chapter 1

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! Goes my stupid alarm clock. I reach over and hit snooze but don't go back to sleep.

I lay there thinking, thinking of what today is. Today I get the call that will change my life forever. I'm either Clove or not it's as simple as that. Even though I'm prepared for rejection I'm still hoping I get the part.

As I'm thinking a loud sound invades my thoughts. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! There goes the stupid alarm clock again so I just unplug the darn thing and go to the kitchen for breakfast. In there I find Madeline eating a bowl of cereal.

"Isn't today the day you get that call for that movie," asks Madeline with a mouth full of cereal.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'm gonna get it," I say to her.

"I know I'm supposed to be your big sister and be mean to you but your not as bad as you think."

"Thanks Madeline, that means a lot."

"Don't get use to it," she says when all of a sudden the phone starts to ring.

I run over to it but don't recognize the number. "Hello," I say .

"Hello is this Isabelle Fuhrman?" says the unknown voice on the other line.

"Yes it is" "Your flight leaves tomorrow at 12:00 a.m. have your things packed your going to North Carolina" and she hangs up while I stand there stunned.

A/N: Thanks for checking out this story! If possible, check out my book If Look Could Kill. I wrote it years ago, but would still love feedback and help boosting it. I'm trying to write another story so check out If Looks Could Kill, comment, like, and share it, and tell me if you'd be interested in another book!