Chapter 8

Aqua POV

'My breathing was heavy as I kept running. My feet were killing me but I knew that if that thing ever caught me I would be dead.

"Oof!" I tripped over a stump and I groaned in pain as I held my ankle. Snarling surrounded me and then a silver wolf came in front of the pack of wolves. It's eyes were a light blue and gold and as what I assumed was forever of us staring at each other, it spoke.

"Your destiny is close, Aqua. Accept it do not hide." And as it said these words the wolves that surrounded us attacked it. When they backed away the wolves dead eyes bore into my frightened ones.

A growl was heard from behind me and lightning quick my head turned only to my nose to nose with a black wolf. One name came to my mind.

Cameron.

Now putting a name to a face I realized that I was doomed. But just as I thought this the wolf snarled at me and as it started to bite at me, everything went black.'

"Aqua!? Wake up!" A loud voice was yelling at me and I shot up out of my sleep. It was then I knew I was crying. It was Cameron, the wolf in my dreams, that always killed me. I didn't want to open my eyes as I feared that the person in front of me would be the black wolf. I feared that it would be Cameron and that he was going to kill me.

"Aqua look at me." His voice was softer now and I opened my eyes still crying. It was indeed Cameron, but he didn't look like he wanted to kill me. No, he looked concerned, worried even. This made me cry more. I hate crying. I never cry.

Cameron hugged me tightly, my face was snuggled into his chest. He tried soothing me and eventually it worked.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked and I shook my head no as a reply. He nodded and wiped my tear stained cheeks. "Come on let's go get breakfast." He grabbed my hand and led me downstairs into, what I'm assuming, was the kitchen.

As he started to cook I watched him, but I was more focused on the thoughts, the questions running through my mind; why would it be Cameron who kills me? That makes no sense. I started to over think about the dream and I tried shaking the thoughts out of my head.

Cameron set a plate down that had french toast on it in front of me along with orange juice. He too had french toast and he poured maple syrup on it and started to eat. I did the same but it didn't feel right. I usually never ate breakfast as John's house so eating here felt like a dream.

I wiped my mouth with a napkin as I finished and drank some of my orange juice. Cameron stared at me.

"What?" I started to feel self conscious which is weird considering that's never happened before.

"I gave you three full pieces and myself one. And I'm not even done." He gaped and I laughed. He looked surprised so I said,

"What? A girl can eat." I shrugged as I washed my plate and my cup of orange juice that's now empty before sitting by Cameron. He smiled at me. The real reason I ate that much wasn't one I was going to tell him. At John's house Elise and I got scraps of food and occasionally some sandwiches if we were lucky. I never at breakfast at his house because I knew he would beat me. I ate so much because it was then I realised how hungry I am.

"Training starts right after I'm done eating." He told me, by the looks of it seeing he only had a little bit of orange juice left, would be soon. After he was done I got into the bathroom first and took a shower and then I quickly changed into new undergarments, leggings, and a batman muscle shirt.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Cameron in sweatpants and a sweat shirt.

"Ready?" He asked and nodded in responce. We walked to the gym to see Blake already there. I smiled at him giving him a small hug.

"Aqua you're going to hate me but..." I glared at Blake knowing what he was going to say.

"We have to do blocking." I groaned. Cameron looked at me, giving me a face like "what's so wrong with blocking?" But the way Blake and I practice hurts... alot. It's not like I have anything against it I just hate doing it.

Cameron stepped back as Blake sent a right hand punch to my side a I blocked it which he returned to twisting my arm behind my back.

"Dick.." I mumbled softly and we restarted. He sent a kick to me and again I blocked it but again Blake found my blind spot. Now it was my turn.

I sent I strong right hook to Blake and he blocked it but before he could react I sent a kick to his stomach. He glared at me and we reset. I came at him again with a kick but he kicked my leg out from underneath me and fell straight on my butt. He helped me up.

"Cover your blind spots, it's what makes you vunerable." I nodded and Cameron stepped in. We watched him take a fighting stance toward me and Blake stepped out. Cameron smirked.

"Think you can handle me?" I smiles at his words and I replied with a simple,

"Bring it on." He came at me and I sent a left hook to his jaw which he blocked. He kicked me in the stomach and it sent me back. I got up, dodging a punch and I kicked his leg out from underneath him. Well tried. He jumped over my leg and sent a punch to my stomach where a bruise was already forming from John. As I fell to the ground memories came rushing back and I stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Aqua..?" Cameron and Blake looked down at me and it was then Blake knew what was happening. I was breathing hard, trying not to worsen my asthma attack. Brandon handed me a inhaler he kept around for me and I took one or two puffs. Cameron looked worried and he stared at Blake.

"She's fine. This happens sometimes, we have a drill to when this happens to her." Blake told him and I got up, my heavy breathing, slowing down.

"Let's take a break.." Cameron said looking at me and I went over to the corner with my bag and plugged my headphones into my ipod listening to bulletproof love by Pierce the Veil. The volume was on high and I closed my eyes.

As the music blared in my ears I calmed down but I knew I knew I needed to look at my ribs. I lifted my shirt up a bit not seeing Blake or Cameron anywhere. On one side I had a massive black and blue bruise.

I didn't notice Cameron watching me from the side.