Chapter 11: Jays Departure

Terry: Little brother you look like you ready to cry man as him and Chris started to Laing

Chris's Thoughts: I give these two a month and they will be wanting to be single. I know for sure Mjay going to withstand the distance apart but I don't think Jason ready for a serious relationship and the tests you go through. He about to be tested cause Chris ain't making it easy for no man. I want my family back in my life

Terry: Chris you want let's go get some stuff so we can grill out in the back yard. I see they got one nice grill spot in the back there

Me: Leave it to you to spot everything and make sure you bring the Bahamas here. Let's grill then when I get back home from dropping  jay.

Jason: You guys making me want get fired now since you you going start grilling. I going miss all the fun dread!

Kane: Grilling huh! I never been to a grill out but hey I'll chip in as well let's make this happen. You know us American niggas don't know about that real island cooking.

Terry: Yea man we going show you how it's done. The right way cause you know some of you Americans shit be raw as hell when you cook. Where are the good clubs and all the shit over here.

Kane: All show you guys

Jason: Anyway fellas I going catch up with you I got to go to try get on one plane

Dion: Going catch you later jay we going miss you bro

Nate: Yea bro we going miss you but hold it down until we get home man . We going get together but will probably come home for that two weeks for spring break.

After all the goodbyes we headed to the airport just KJ, Jason, Terry and I. I was just driving and Jay was just looking at me.

Me:  I just started to blush then I said why you looking at me so hard. He looked at me then he mouthed your so dam cute. All this time you just realizing that I said.

Jason: Naw I knew that since you started working at my job. I knew it from then, remember I was the first one to come talk to you but then I turned a little evil.

Me: Yea and the first one to hate on me as I started to laugh

Jason; That's how I had to play the game man and look where you are now. He just started laughing cause I'm his boyfriend. KJ you going be good while I'm gone?

KJ: Why you have to go?

Jason: Cause I got to work little man

KJ: Find a job here don't go he said as we pulled up to the airline at the airport.

Jason: Aw little man I have to go but I promise I'll be back ok, I promise. Come give me a hug as he picked KJ up he gave him a big kiss on his cheek then he told him he loved him and be good. That kind of touched me as I watched them bond and that's all jay wanted.

Terry: Take care jay will see you when I get home in a few days.

Jason: Of course bro ill come by when I know you back. As he looked at me he said I'm going to miss you. He gave me a hug then he said I'll FaceTime you when I get home ok. He said that then he started walking inside as the potter got his bags. He texted my phone then he said I love you baby. He also said I wanted to kiss you so bad but we couldn't In front of KJ.

I then got into my car an pulled off from the airport. I didn't want to be a bitch, I didn't want to be a bitch and cry. Fight it Mjay! Fight it Mjay! Don't cry! I kept saying those phrases in my head as I got back on the route to my apartment. Terry sat in front with me and KJ was buckled up in the back.