Author's Query

First of all I promise that I am sitting at my computer in my writing place...the plan and goal for tonight is another new chapter.  But while I'm busy writing, I have a few questions that I hope you'll answer for me.

Question the First:

Who would you like to see Margaret marry?  Percival, Isaac and Owen are the actual three possible suitors, but I won't hold you to it...for instance if you think this has been bunk and she just needs to find another...I'd like to hear it.  (In case you haven't noticed, I'm always happy to chat.)

Question the Second:

I'm happy here in my little spot on Wattpad.  I have been very fortunate here with readers, writers, friends and some special cohorts.  But there's that saying about it not being good to just stay in your  safe places.  Now it's been brought up that I might want to do a website for this story or even a writer's page.  Both options give me the shivers, but it might be good for me.  So the question is...would you venture to either or both?  Be honest...if you're just happy with me being here where you can find me easily, tell me.  I guess I'm just trying to see what kind of direction I should have.

Question the Third:

I know in my head all of these characters can go on forever and I will not get tired of them.  But that's me.  Now don't worry, Margaret's story will come to a conclusion, but what about the others?  Would you be interested in reading their stories?  Personally I'm wanting to delve into Leah's story once she leaves Somerset...what awaits her.  I also thought about Faith because not much was known about her...but you get the idea.  So I'm gauging interest if I used this story to begin the Somerset Saga.

Okay, that's it...go, blow up my comments and I will now go dark and get to my writing!

LOVE YOU ALL!!