Chapter Fourteen

Naomi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we got to the club I could already hear the music from outside. There was a line going clear around the corner. It's going to take us forever to get in there.
" Uh, Drew how the hell are we going to get in here," I asked.
" I know the owner so we will get in quick," he said with a shrug. I sighed and got out of the car. Jake took Nina's hand and I internally squealed . Drew put his arm around my waist while I leaned into him. When he put his arm around me I didn't feel that tingly butterfly feeling like I did with Kale. God damn it why the hell thinking about that douche bag. I look up at Drew and see him looking at the security guard. Drew whispered something in the guys ear and he opened the door for us. As soon as we got in the club he took us to a booth. There were so many people on the dance floor. But the lights and music were awesome. I was sitting next to Drew and Nina.
" Hey Nina you wanna go get a drink with me ," I asked.
" Yeah let's go , " she said getting up.
" Do guys want us to get you anything," I asked .
" Just get three beers," Ashton said
I nodded and took Nina's arm. I lead her to the bar to see a really cute bartender. He had blonde  hair and looked a lot like Kale. When he turned fully I noticed it was Kale's brother. I glared at him and noticed. He looked me up and down and his eyes softened.
" Hey , Naomi can you come here for a second," he shouted over the loud music and people. I just stood there frozen. How did he know my name. I hoping Kale told him. He motioned me forward and I went up to him.
" I'm assuming Kale told you my name," I said.
" Yeah he did. I also wanted to apologize for my little outburst at the house. I shouldn't have judged you so quickly, and after you ran out of the house I felt horrible. I didn't mean to make cry," he said.
I smiled at him.
" It's okay I forgive you. Kale did the same thing to me," I said, " but uh, what's your name," I asked.
" My names Ryder," he said with a smile.
" I like that name ," I said.
He laughed .
" So what would you like ," Ryder asked.
I looked over to ask Nina what she wanted but she was being taking care of by another bartender.
" Um three beers, and a strawberry margarita," I said. He nodded and got the beers and my margarita. I was waiting for everyone's drinks when someone's arms went around my waist . I stiffened and turned around to come face to face with Drew. I instantly relaxed. He chuckled and placed a little kiss on my forehead. I rested my head against his chest while we waited for our drinks. He was rubbing circles on the small of my back. It felt good but made me sleepy. I backed away a little so I wouldn't fall asleep. I turned around and got our drinks and started walking back to the table with Drew. Nina was already back sitting next Jake. I hope they officially get together soon.
" So after I drink my drink, who wants to go dance," I asked everyone.
" Me" they all said in unison. I laughed at them. I finished my drink and we went to the dance floor. Me and Nina were dancing with each other. I was grinding on her and the boys started to groan. I looked at them and smirked. Suddenly their eyes went wide and I got confused . Nina moved and switched with someone . I stopped and turned around to find none other than Kale himself. To say I was pissed was an understatement . He was supposed to be gone. Why did he say? As I asked myself these questions I got angrier by the minute.
" What the hell are you doing here," I growled.
" I'm here because I wanted to have some fun," he said with a smirk .
" Well then go have fun else where," I said raising my voice.
" Actually I think I'm going to stay," he said.  I looked at him walked to a different part of the dance floor away from him. The guys and Nina followed. I started dancing again but this time a random hot guy came up to me and started to dance with me. I didn't resisted and started grinding on him. I turned around to face him and he started kissing me. I kissed back. He was a damn good kisser. I broke away and looked at Drew he looked a little hurt so I pushed the guy away. He shot me a confused look and walked away. I went over to Drew and sat on his lap.
" Hey , are you okay," I asked .
He sighed. " Naomi, why ," he said.
"Why what," I asked.
" Why did you kissing a random guy and grinding on him ," he asked.
" I don't know ," I said shaking my head.
" Well quit cause your obviously trying to make Kale jealous ," Drew said.
" I wasn't trying to make Kale jealous ," I said.
" Yes you were that's why you looked over here," he said.
" I wasn't ," I said.
" Really cause Kale was just standing right here beside me," he said. I sighed .
" I don't know what I'm doing," I said.
" Well you need to figure it out it's pretty damn obvious that Kale has a thing for you,"  he said.
I scoffed," No he doesn't he was just using me."
" He loves you Naomi. The day you went to the hospital he yelled it in the waiting room. He was going to leave town because he wanted to keep you safe," he said.
" Why would he have to keep me safe," I asked.
" Because we are in our own little gang and so is Matt," Jake said from behind me. I turned around and my mouth dropped. This can't be happening , but it makes sense. Cause I remember when Caleb was rushed to the hospital to a gang related shooting and Jake was pale in the face.
" Jake were you pale at the hospital cause you know Caleb," I asked.
" Yes , he's actually part of our gang," he said.