Chapter Two | All Right

_____

All right, all right

Love, love, love, all right

You know I be gettin' that moolah on a daily basis, all right

You say you always be there for me baby, you say "all right"

I know my niggas gon' be there for me always, all right

Hit the club, pop a few bottles, and fuck a few models, all right

We been on molly, yeah, we been on Xans
And we been here all night - Future
_____

Domani

🅱ROS🅾VER💃🏽 Group Message:

Rod: Nigga, how was the pussy last night? The bitch was bad, so I know the pussy probably was A1. If so, make sure you pass the hoe to me when you done, I wouldn't mind samplin that. 😂😩

Ty: Y'all ain't none but some hoes. 😂

Me: Nigga, I'm madder than a bitch! The hoe pussy wack as fuck man. I should punch this bitch in her face while she damn sleep. She couldn't even suck dick right, waste of my damn time. 😒👎🏼

Ty: Oh shit, you stayed the night wit the bitch?

Me: Yeah, I got a room and everything, thinking the sex was about to be on fucking point. I'm finna dip before this bitch wake up, she can have this shit. This was the worst fucking pussy ever. 😂 Her momma childish as fuck for not swallowing her ass, what a waste of damn air.

Rod: You so fucking wild dude 😂, hit me up when you get yo shit together. I wanna' match one later.

Me: bet.

After I was done messaging with my niggas and putting them on G about this wack ass hoe that I'd fucked with last night, I slowly and quietly pulled myself up from the bed. I looked over my shoulder at the bitch that was next to me and shook my head in utter disappointment. I couldn't believe her body was breaking my damn scale, but everything else was a fucking negative. I couldn't even remember her name, Britney, Whitney, hell, it might even be damn Kesha. Whatever her damn name was, her moms should be ashamed of herself for birthing the bitch.

I sighed and stood up from the bed, before starting to get back dressed in my clothes from last night. I pulled on my pants, shirt, shoes, and then lastly my jacket. Once I was fully dressed, I grabbed my phone and keys from the nightstand and got ready to leave. I gave Tasha one last look, and shook my head again before heading out of the room. I was pissed about how my night had ended, but fuck it, all was done at this point, so no sense in complaining about it. I left the hotel and got on the road to the nearest McDonalds, a nigga was past starving.

Last night, I'd got caught up and had to have a nigga put down in the dirt. Some how, the nigga that tried me, got away and tried to catch me slipping on some fuck shit, but I had already warned the nigga that he didn't want it. As soon as the gun was placed to the back of my head, it was gone because one single shot was all it took to end his life. It ain't like I hadn't warned the nigga, he was just dumb and he ended up learning the hard way like the rest of em. I was not to be fucked with and these niggas knew that and if they didn't, they would by the time I get done.