You get kidnapped

Attention
I won't be writing for Zane anymore some of you will be disappointed but I just can't write for him in sorry :(

Requested by Lunasnightmare

Kai: you were siting on the edge of the bounty when your hit up side the head hard enough to knock you out. But before you fell into the darkness your hear "massster will be happy we got the girl, put the paper down and letss go.

Cole:
You were watching the tea shop whilst Nya and the ninjas fought, you started to feel uneasy and like some one was watching you. Next thing you know a bag is but over you head putting up a fight you accidentally knock over a shelf causing a loud bang and lots of tea pots falling on your head.

Jay: You were walking home from a late night out with your friends, a buff man was following you so you called your boyfriend to pick you up. You stayed on the phone with him so he could hear that your alright the man grab you neck and phone, he dropped the phone and put a rag over your mouth to quiet you screaming you had to breath and you in took the gas and passed out.

Lloyd: Being Lloyd's girlfriend  meant you were a blinking light to be kidnapped. So when you did, it was the ninja you kidnapped you. You were confused as you thought you could trust them you were awake the whole time. The places you in a cage and Kai came forward "darling we aren't who you think we are" he took his glasses off and his eyes were glowing red.