Chapter 32: Party Rocking

Every one was laughing and cheering, the whole broom incident seemed to be forgotten. All anyone could talk about was Harry's superb flying skills. As the party started Harry was the center of attention. Rose couldn't even get near him. She pushed her way through the crowd and collapsed onto her bed tired, and almost fell asleep, but was jolted away by none other than Lavender Brown.

"You are not going to b e a party pooper this time Rose. Okay we all saw what ypu did, it was amazing. Okay, so you are going to go down there and have some fun because this isn't just a party for Harry or the quidditch team, it's for Gryffindor. And we are the best house of them all!" She yelled at Rose.

Lavander practically pulled her down the stairs and pushed her towards the whispering Ron and Hermione.

"Tell your friends what I said. Have some fun." She said, and then disappeared back into the crowd. Rose started to walk back to Hermione and Ron when someone tackled her with a hug. Lifting her into the air and swinging her around was George Weasley.

"That was bloody brilliant Rose! That truly was the most spectacular turn of events I have ever seen! Even better than when Fred and I bewitched the burglar to only hit the other team! Now I guess in that case we almost got kicked off the team and Harry could have died but there is no success with out risk huh?" George said with glee.

Rose pointed to him and gave him the thumbs up.

"Let's see... You think that I was the real star of the show? So you think I'm the best quidditch player that there ever was? You think i'm devilishly handsome? Now Rose I know you think i'm the best person you ever met but slow down there." George said while trying to keep a shocked face but soon slipping into a large grin seeing that Rose was doubled over in silent giggles.

"Hey we snuck in some butter beers want me to go get you one?" He said. Rose nodded her head vigorously, butter beer was definitely her favorite drink.

She walked back over to where Ron and Hermione were still whispering. Rose waved at them and they abruptly stopped talking.

"Um hey Rose, what's up? Haha we where just um... Talking. Yea." Ron said looking at his feet. Hermione stepped on his foot. Luckily Rose didn't notice, but it was obvious that they were keeping something from her.

Then Fred came bounding next to Rose. He handed her a butter beer and she looked at him confused.

"Didn't you say you wanted a butter beer? I said I would be right back..." Fred said. Rose just looked at him confused. She pulled out her book and scratched out a quick note.

But your Fred... I was talking with George...

Fred just stared at her. Then he smiled and vanished back I into the crowd. Both of them came back then.

"Well bloody hell, it's been a while since someone could tell us apart." Fred said.

"Recon you're pretty special huh Rosie." George said in a whisper Rose could barely hear, but it still made her smile.