Chapter 21.

Camila's POV

Maybe it was the fact that I was currently roaming the most dangerous area of this creepy ass forest without being able to defend myself, if any vile creature were to attack me, but; I was starting to get this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. The type of feeling I usually got when something bad was about to happen.

Not  only that. But the fact that we had only about an hour or so before time would run out and who know what this mysterious person has in store for us, it sort of unsettled all of us. We had spent the whole time out here looking for what I was describing as a tall person in a very dark cloak.

I could tell the rest of the them were starting to get frustrated, and all they longed for was to be able to find whoever this was and make them pay. Lauren on the other hand was doing all she could to stay calm and thoughtful throughout the whole hour and a half.

I grip onto Lauren's arm tightly as we all walk past a very tall tree, the hood of the tall oak dark and swaying under the strong winds that whistled past us. I try to take in everything around us and notice that everything around us was dark and too quiet for my liking. I was starting to think this was all a joke that someone was playing on us.

"Maybe we should just split up," Perrie decides, pausing to get Lauren's attention, who looks thoughtful at the idea. "It'll be quicker for us to find whoever this is if we all take different directions."

"I don't know," Lauren sighs, "It seems like a good idea at first, but once you're on your own it's a whole different side."

"We don't have to be alone," Harry shrugs, "We should pair up."

"Yeah," Liam agrees, "It'll be quicker and safer if we stay by two's."

"I would agree on the idea," Lauren takes a good look at each of them, running her hand through her hair with her wand in the other. "But only if you all promise you'll be careful. Do not hesitate on killing anything that crosses your path, alright?"

"We promise," They all state.

Lauren sighs softly, taking a quick look around us with a small frown as she nods slowly. She wasn;t sure about leaving all four trained wizards roaming the worst parts of the most dangerous forest in the wizarding world; but that wasn't stopping them either.

"Okay," Lauren nods, "You guys can pair up, quickly though. We don't have much time."

"Dinah and I will pair up!" Perrie states quickly, pulling the taller girls arm and swiftly turning to move into their own direction as Dinah turns to give me a small glance, quickly muttering a, 'be safe.'

"I guess I'll team with Liam.." Harry grins softly, giving us a small salute of goodbye and turning slowly as Liam mumbles a quick, 'goodbye.'

I let out a deep breath as I watch both groups part their own ways, feeling like it wasn't exactly safe, but it was the only way we could get to this person much quicker. I look up at Lauren and she's already looking down at me with a small frown.

"Good, we're alone." She mutters, squeezing my hand tightly in hers.

"That's good?" I raise an eyebrow as we continue down the dirty, dark path.

Lauren nods, "Yeah. I needed to talk to you about something. What you did earlier today wasn't safe, Camila. Don't you know that many weird people out there target you because they know that you're Dumbledore's weakness? You could have gotten hurt, they could have taken you away, love."

A small frown tugs at the edge of my lip, "But they didn't, Lauren. I'm fine."

She grabs my hand tightly, "You don't understand. No matter what you think, always stay close to one of us, okay? Most importantly, always stay near me at all times during these types of things. I assure you this won't be the last time something like this happens.."