The pool party

The next day I woke up with the pleasure of a cat sleeping on my side pillow and a dog at my feet. I admit I felt a little disappointed that they were in animal form but there was no way I would complain about them sleeping like that.

I snuck out of bed trying to not wake them up and got dressed. They seem really tired and there is no school today so I will let them sleep in.

I went down stairs and started making breakfast so the food will be ready by the time they wake up.

Once I finished I walked back to the room to see if they were awake I opened the door to find them both shirt less with the widow open so sunlight was reflecting off there abs.

My heart started beating like crazy and I quickly turned around. "W-why are you guys half naked?" I asked trying to gather myself back up.

"Why? Because we decided that we should go swimming today." Royce answered walking in front of me. "Look we even picked out what you should wear!" Royce said happily pointing towards Aron who was holding up one of my bras.

My face flushed red "t-that's a bra..." I said trying to hide my embarrassment. "I know" Aron said with a smirk on his face "that's why I chose it." He said while moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Oh really now? You picked it?" I said with an obvious fake smile that showed how irritated I was.

"Yup this is the one I like." Aron said raising it above my head.

"Good, since you like it so much, if you want to go your going to have to try it on" I said smiling at him. Royce laughed at the thought of Aron wearing a bra.

"There is no way I'm going to where a bra!" Aron said embarrassed.

"Why are you afraid it will ruin your man hood" Royce said laughing and trying to taunt him. His taunting worked, Aron got mad and put the bra on.

"There happy." He said looking at me seriously. I felt laughter build up inside me. I mean look at him he is in swim shorts and a lacy bra with such a serious face.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I laughed so hard I fell onto the floor grabbing my stomach.

"I'm sorry it's just you look so stupid wearing that haha take it off." I said trying to breathe. He took it off and threw it on my bed "can we go now?" He asked trying to pretend it never happened.

I nodded and walked over to my closet looking for my bathing suit that was strapless and a pastel pink color that had matching bottoms.

I walked to the bathroom to change and grabbed a shirt and shorts along with a towel. "Ok guys lets go" I said as we walked out. We wakes through the neighborhood finding our way to the pool.

Once we got there we saw a group of people from our school throwing a party. A boy named Jake spotted us and smiled telling us to come over and have fun with them. A lot of girls liked him because he was the perfect guy, he was cute, funny, and really nice, there wasn't one person who hated him.

I smiled at him as we entered the pool area.

"Hey Ellie" Jake said cheerfully walking to us.

"Hi" I said back as Aron and Royce just stood beside me awkwardly. I'll introduce them to each other and they can all become friends.

"This is Royce and Aron" I said looking at Jake.

"Hi guys I'm Jake" he said shaking their hands. This feels awkward...

"So uh wanna go swimming?" Jake said looking at us.

"Sure" Aron and Royce said looking at me waiting for my reply.

"I'll get in later. You guys have fun I'm going to lay down over there for a little." I said smiling.

"Alright then" they said jumping into the pool splashing fresh cool water on my legs.

I sat down and watched as the boys played. Aron's bright blonde hair shined in the sun making him stand out complementing his sparkling white teeth. Royce's hair looked soft and silky as it stuck to his face and the ends flowed in the water. Jake had a dirty blonde brown colored hair that complimented his gorgeous hazel eyes.

Through the water you could see the shaking image of their well built chests reflecting through the water.

Why are they so dam hot?! They all have perfect tall and toned bodies.

They had a little beach ball that they decided to play with throwing it back and forth while laughing and having fun together.

The girls grouped together around them flirting and grabbing onto their arms. I began to feel a little jealous.

I mean if I were like those girls I would flirt with them to they are like beyond hot like they are to hot to be humans. Well I guess Royce and Aron aren't.

It's not like I'm ugly or anything, in fact I am quit the opposite, it's just that I don't have a flirt type of personality.

The girls begged them to play and separated into teams for water polo. There were four girls on one side and the three guys on the other. "We need one more player! Come on our side!" Jake said as everyone looked my way. The girls glared at me while Royce,

Aron, and Jake looked at me standing in a pose like they were sexy models for a swim wear magazine.

"Let me on your team!" One of the girls cried.

"Forget that girl who isn't even in the water. You don't need to ask her to join, I'll be on your team!" another one of the girls exclaimed.

Just then Jake hopped out of the water and began walking towards me. Drops of water trickled down his body as he's ran his fingers through his hair.

"Nope. We won't play unless she is on our team." Aron said back to them.

Jake stopped in front of me holding out his hand and smiling. "Come on play with us." He said happily.

My heart pounded and I began to feel hot.

"I'm fine here." I said looking away. He frowned a little and then grinned like he had an idea. "

What?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh nothing" he said smiling. All of a sudden he picked me up and grabbed me putting me on his shoulders.

"Put me down!" I said afraid he was going to drop me.

"Don't worry if it's you, I won't let you go." He said walking to the pool. What was that supposed to mean 'If its me'?

"What?" I accidentally said out loud. He laughed a little.

"It's ok for now, it's fine like this. Don't worry I won't drop you or let you fall." He said standing at the edge of the pool. I don't understand what he means.

He suddenly took me off his neck and into his arms. He was carrying me princess style making me turn red from embarrassment. I could feel his smooth hard chest as he breathed in and out.

"Here we go" he said jumping into the water.

He wasn't lying when he said he wouldn't let me go because even after we jumped in he still held on to me. "Ok now that everyone's here. Shall we start the game?" He said looking at Aron and Royce. Their expressions looked off a bit making me wonder what they were thinking. They looked at me hesitant in his arms. Jake slowly let me down and smiled.

Looks like the game is about to begin.

*thanks for reading! Please press the vote if you liked it and feel free to comment :) thanks again for reading you are all wonderful!*