#17

"The last day of term." Kayleigh said, wistfully. She lived outside of London which meant she wouldn't be seeing much of Vik. I went over and hugged her slender frame.

"You're not worried, are you?" I asked.

She sighed. "Maybe I am, there are other girls in London and 4 weeks is a long time."

"You need to trust him Kay, he's had a crush on you since forever. Tobi told me so, now go and spend this whole day together and have a good time." I smiled, tugging her hair gently.

She returned my smile and instantly perked up. "Thanks Willow, I'll miss you loads aswell."

"I'll miss you too."

I walked over to my already chosen clothes, everything else was in bags and a suitcase. Kayleigh had taken away all my outrageous looking clothes and now I was back to being my usual self. So that means, light wash denim jeans with a cream sweater.

My hair fell in a natural waterfall of blonde curls and pinned some strands back with a bow. After I was all ready, I sat down to look in the mirror. I was all dressed up with nowhere to go. I knew where I wanted to be but I guess that wasn't going to happen.

Simon had been pushing me away these last 2 days. Saying he needs time to think. Think about what? I'd given him space but I yearned for his safe arms around me and his pretty cyan eyes.

I wondered around my room and realised just how much I was going to miss this place. At first, I had dreaded coming to this school but it was the best decision I'd ever made and now I had some really good friends.

That's when my doorbell rang. It startled me slightly but I quickly padded over to the door and opened it. The beautiful physique of Simon was silhouetted in my door frame. He was clad in black and was grinning widely.

I jumped into his arms straight away and he held me for a few minutes. "Simon." I murmured, stroking his chest.

"Yes?" He said gently.

"Nothing, I just missed you."

He sighed and placed his hand under my chin, with his thumb resting on my jawline. "I'll always be here." He moved his hand to place it over my heart. I gulped slightly, he was being more intimate that usual.

Then he leaned forward making our foreheads touch. "Can I kiss you?" He whispered. I brought my hands behind his head and pressed his lips onto mine. This kiss was fiery and passionate, it left me breathless.

"What are we?" I asked as we broke apart.

He looked down, eyes heavy with sadness. "We have something special, willow and don't forget that." This didn't quite answer my question but I held onto the hope that he might actually feel the same way I did.

"Hey, you know what I'm looking forward to?" He said suddenly smiling which lightened the sombre atmosphere.

"What?" I asked, giggling.

"Spending a whole four weeks with the most beautiful girl I've ever set my eyes on."

"You are so cheesy, Simon Minter."

"Yeah, your mum looks pretty great for her age." He chuckled, this sweet melodic sound that brought a pink blush to my cheeks.

"Simon!" I shrieked, shoving him.

"Woah, aggressive. That's hot." He breathed, dragging me down to give me more kisses. He then started kissing my neck which made me splutter with laughter. He grinned and continued, sucking and gently biting at my neck.

I gasped, "Did you just give me a hickey?" I shrieked.

He raised his eyebrows. "Just marking my territory."