An Unexpected Change 50

Not as much as the last chapter but oh well!!!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~#

I sat Becks down and started on her hair for her big date. I curled all of it in big barrel curls and then brushed my fingers through it to make them loose. I moved onto her make up I went for the natural look as I always do and then I choose a silver eye shadow to make her eyes look amazing as well as my amazing skills with eye liner. I pulled open the wardrobe and I grabbed a dress hidden right at the back. It was a beautiful purple dress and it fit her perfectly. She looked amazing. I grabbed a small silver bracelet and silver pendant necklace to match the silver strappy shoes. Once I had worked my magic I stood her in front of the mirror.

She gasped and started to cry.

"Oh no don't you dare after all of the work I have done!" I threatened her.

"Thank you." She said as she pulled me into a hug.

"You nervous?" I asked.

"A little but it's a good nervous." I was confused but I let it slide.

"Well its 7 now so he should be here soon." I informed her.

"I am so excited. What are you doing tonight?" she asked.

"I am heading to the gym." I replied. I really needed to get back to the punch bag an vent my anger.

There was a loud knock on the door so I walked to answer it. Becks was still in our room infront of the mirror making sure she looked perfect but I don't see why she had a makeover by the one and only me!

"Hi Teri." Lee said as he pulled me into a hug. He was wearing a grey suit and he looked great in it.

"Aww you're all dressed up." I said. "Becks come on out and show him how amazing I am as a stylist!"

His draw dropped as Becks walked out of the room. He gave her a bunch of flowers and she looked down and blushed.

"Go on you guys. See you later." I called as I pushed them out of the door. I placed the flowers in water then I put on a pair of shorts and headed up to the gym.

I walked in and grabbed my gloves and started to rhythmically punch the bag. I shut off from the outside world all I could think of was my rhythm which is exactly what I wanted. I noticed that the bag wasn't moving like it should. The bag was rigid against my punches which means only one thing that someone was holding it. I started to punch harder and harder.

I heard a deep chuckle. I knew who's it was so I decided to kick it as hard as I could.

"Ohf." Jace said as the bag winded him. "Good kick."

"Not bad for a cold hearted loner is it?" I questioned.

"I am sorry about that I just didn't think-"

"Exactly you didn't think." I interrupted. I really didn't want this conversation. " So what made you change your mind?" I demanded.

"Seeing you fight so much for this school. You up on that stage this morning. That's when I realised that I have to fight for what I want and the reward in the end will be worth the fight. I am fighting for you." He said whilst staring into my eyes.

"Too bad your opponent can fight twice as hard." I answered back.

"Yes you can but you won't." He said confidently.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"I know you too well." He told me as he moved closer. I moved back each step he moved forward.

" No you don't! Why don't you go and run back to your girlfriend with her heart full of love and generosity Jacey." I scoffed.

"I hate that name and you know it. I only like J but only you get to call me that. Don't argue because I heard you today." He explained.

I had nothing to say. "I am going to go because I wouldn't want my cold heart to freeze the room." It was my only excuse to leave.

"Your scared that I will mess with your feelings and hurt you like they did." He stated. I turned on my heels to stare at him in shock. "You are scared because you know I hurt you when I said all of that stuff back in your room."

"No I am angry that you decided to play games with me and you used Rachel in your stupid games." I yelled. I started to walk towards him filled with anger.

"I didn't play games both times she kissed me I pushed her off you just walked off before you saw me yell at her."

"I don't believe you." I told him truthfully. I turned to leave when I felt him pull me back by my waist. I hated him using his strength to move me it made me feel weak. I turned to punch him but he grabbed my hand.

"Look at me." He demanded. I kept my eyes planted firmly on the floor. Using his free hand he pulled my head up to look at him. "I promise that it was a misunderstanding. I didn't want her near me and I never will."

"Ok I believe you." I told him honestly. He let go of me and I walked off.

"I thought you said you believed me?" He called.

"I do it doesn't mean I forgive you."

"What do I have to do to get you to forgive me."

"I don't know you want forgiveness you think of something." I told him as I walked back to my room.

~~~~~~~~~##

I will write more asap

Please comment for me :D