Chapter Eight- Tattoos

The sun shining in my eye woke me up, groaning I rolled over and surprisingly didn't fall back asleep. I looked at my clock and smiled.   12:34

Yes! I finally got to sleep in, which is weird since my mom never lets me sleep past 11.   I wonder what's up. Sitting up I see my alarm with I plugged back in last night and it lights up so I guessed it worked. But by the way, the lights on it now are flashing like the alarm was going off but no sound is coming out I am going it isn't working.

I get up and my stomach growls reminding me that I haven't had breakfast or lunch yet.   I head downstairs to get breakfast or lunch or whatever I can find.  Walking downstairs I can see how dark the living room is and what I see when I turn on the light shocks me but at the same time, I am not at all surprised.

I scan the room for a game plan to get past the teenage boys passed out on the floor in all different directions.   

Joey is the closest to me... my brother is half on the floor half on the couch with his legs up on the seat, and one of the guys who name I can't remember is laying straight cross the floor, the other guy with pitch-black hair that comes over a lot is passed out on the coffee table! How is this all even possible? Then finally Jack I laying right next to the doorway into the kitchen but some other guys legs are pinning him down to the floor. How am I supposed to get to the food?

I sigh and begin making a plan...... I could easily jump over Joey but the two guys passed out on the floor stop me from going any farther.  Hey! I can use the furniture to get over everyone, I can just push my brother's legs off the couch.

I climb on the chair next to me and jump to the couch where my brother is and push his heavy legs off.  And right as I am about to jump to the next chair I see another guy... crap I forgot one! 

I walk over the small space they left on the floor to Jack and the other guy.  The way they are all laying is quite funny but honestly, I am too hungry to care.   They are covering the last space to the kitchen...  there is no way I jump over them without landing on Jack in the end and I am NOT doing that.

Maybe I can move them!  I grabbed the first guys arm and pulled, I probably don't need to say that he didn't even budge.  I stand there for a minute and think of how I can get to the kitchen when I hear the front door open.

"Mom?" I ask hopefully she can help me!

"I am NOT your mother!" A voice says.

I smile "Thank god you're here Kat! Now get your butt over here and help me!"

I see her come into view and she starts laughing so hard I think she may hurt herself if she keeps it up. "Oh my- haha haha  -gosh- hahaha -your - hahaha -face - hahahaa"

"Come on stop it! And help me get out of here!"

She starts to calm down and looks around the living room.  "Well first things first!" She takes out her phone and tosses it to me. "We need pictures!"

I roll my eyes at her "Really?"

She shrugged "You never know when you might need blackmail!'

I turn to start taking pictures but she stops me "OOh Wait! Here catch!"  Within seconds a sharpie marker is flying towards me.

My eyes widen, "I don't know Kat... why do you even have a sharpie anyways?"

She smirks "Come ON! When will we get a chance like this again?  Have some fun!"

I have to admit I really did want to do it but I didn't want the payback that could come back at me... but they did trap me in this room without breakfast and no one takes away my food. NO ONE.