#44 Depression ( Part 2 )

(Warning: Contains possible triggering content)

You didnt go home, you couldnt go back home. The only thing you could think of was Thomas and memories wouldnt stop eating you until you were gone, until you were dead. 

You drove to a small forest just 15 minutes away from your house, you ran through the woods. Trees passing you as fast as a car going 100 miles per hour. Your feet left the ground so fast you almost felt as if you were flying. Tears began to rush down your face as you ran, but they quickly dried, seeing as the wind hit your face so fast. 

You quickly came to a cliff with a concrete bridge across it, below the bridge laid a rushing river. Its waves and rapids made loud noises and crashed against rocks. But it didnt scare you. 

You wiped away your tears and breathed in deeply as you came to a stop in the middle of the bridge. 

You quickly walked over to the edge and you could feel your heart begin to pump harder. You ran over to the railing and looked beneath the bridge. The waves crashed against the rocks angrily and the wind made a whistling noise. 

You quickly pulled yourself over the railing and stood on the edge of the bridge, holding onto the railing  behind you. You breathed in and out deeply, knowing that Thomas wouldnt want this but you couldnt live without him. The demons were too loud and too needy.

YOU were the demon.

eating yourself away, every day for the past few months. Blaming his death on you. You were the demon, you swallowed your self worth and confidence and threw it away, as if it had never meant anything.

You turned around to face the railing and you gripped it tightly and suddenly, your gripped loosened and you slowly stuck your arms out to the side. 

and you began to fall.

Your feet slipped off of the concrete and your body flew threw the wind. For once in your life, you felt okay. You felt like an angel. 

Suddenly you heard Thomas's piercing scream, you felt his scream through your veins.

and the last moment before you hit the rocks and crashing waves, you screamed.