Chapter 9

Warning: This chapter has a naughty scene in it so if you dont want to read it, just message me and I will give u a brief summary on what happened without the oh so sexy details :P If your a perv like me then read on ;) ENJOY!

Hunter's POV:

Waking up was definitly not fun. I tried to sit up, but my head was pounding with a massive headache so I stayed rooted to the shets.

Sheets?

I cracked my eyes open and groaned at the blinding light. It felt like a massive hangover, but I didnt remember drinking last night. What happened last night was the farthest thing from my mind right now thought. My first concern was getting the killing sun out of my eyes.

I shifted my body to flip my body over.

Well... I TRIED to flip my body over.

Something was holding my arms down over my head. I felt a slight bit of fear as I snapped my attention to my hands and realized I was indeed tied down.

But not by ropes.

Nope, definitly not ropes. Those I could break. But not handcuffs.

I groaned as I realized the situation I was in.

A) I was handcuffed to a bed.

B) I didnt know WHO'S bed I was handcuffed to.

C) My head was killing me, but I couldnt remember last night.

I started pulling and straining against the cuffs, but they wouldnt even budge. I decided that if I couldnt break the handcuffs, Id break whatever it was attached to. My eyes followed up my arms, hands, and cuffs to see where the handcuffs were locked on.

I nearly cried when I figured they were locked on the headboard. That was metal.

"You cant get free."

The soft angelic voice brought my attention across the room. I smiled when I saw my beautiful little mate standing by the door watching me. I forgot all about the situation when I saw him there. His hair was wet, like he just had a shower and I was glad to see the color was back in his skin. All the blood was washed off and for that, I was grateful.

I growled softly when I saw the bruises on his face and even his neck from where he was attacked. I would bet all the pack's money (which was A LOT) that it was that asshole, Tyler, who did this. I would surely kill him. Once I got out of these cuffs.

I kept my voice calm. "Hey, baby. Would you mind helping me out of these handcuffs? They are really uncomfortable."

He looked a little surprised, but then looked accomplished. What the hell?

"Are you saying you cant get out of the cuffs?"

"Yeah. The metal is too strong to break."

"So your super strong werewolf strength isnt enough to get you free." He said mockingly.

My mouth dropped. How the hell did he know about me?

He must have ancticipated that question because he answered. "You 'shifted' last night when you got angry. That's why your tied to the bed. I dont want to be your next meal."

I sighed. "Baby, the only meal I will make out of you is my lips and tongue all over your delicious body." My voice dropped in arousal. "And if you let me go, then I will be sure to have you under me on this bed, moaning before you can even blink."

His face went bright red, but his face showed he loved the idea. He started breathing heavier, probably imagining very bad things involving this bed and proabbly the handcuffs. I smirked when his body swayed towards me and he actually took a small step towards the bed, but he seemed to catch himself.