Aria Stone

*Read Author's Note*

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch23: Aria Stone

"Abrelle Louise," a man snarls.

"What are you doing here Dad?" Elliot asks.

I'd seen Mr. Kyle Stone before, but only in magazines never face to face. He's a tall man with broad shoulders and a straight almost intimidating posture. Elliot definitely got his good looks from his dad. Kyle has the same large dark brown eyes, small soft looking lips, and straight strong rigid facial features.

"I'm here to talk to her," he glares at me.

"Why me?" I ask a bit of panic in my voice and I mentally kick myself for showing fear.

"Leave the room Elliot," Kyle orders, but Elliot doesn't move.

"No," he answers and I turn to look at him. He has a look of so much hate and bitterness it sends a shiver down my back.

"No one is getting out of the room," I speak keeping my voice controlled and emotionless.

"I wasn't asking Elliot," Kyle scowls "leave the room."

Who does he think he is?

"Fine," Elliot nods, but I immediately grab his arm.

"No," I say "he's not leaving. Whatever you have to say to me you can say in front of Elliot or don't say anything at all."

"Who do you think you are," he growls "to boss me around."

"I'm the girl who's about to call the nurses so they can kick you out if you yell at me again," I reply bitterly. "Mr. Stone if you thought you could storm in here and talk to me as you please, you were definitely wrong. You will speak to me with respect or you will leave."

I hear Elliot chuckle and I turn to look over at him. He has an amused look on his face and it makes me want to smile, but I don't.

"You're defiantly something else Abrelle Louise," Mr. Stone smiles, a bitter cold smile. "I only have one thing to say to you."

"Go right ahead," I nod "I'm all ears."

"I will make sure that you never leave the bloody cell you deserve to be in," he speaks in a slow threatening tone. "Your mother deceived me saying that I was sending my son to a good place where he'd be taught how to stop behaving like a rampage teen. Instead I sent him to you, a dirty coward criminal who deserves to be locked away for the rest of their life."

"Are you done?" Elliot snarls.

"Look it wasn't my choice to take in your son," I answer politely "my mother blackmailed me into allowing him to live with me. If you want to take revenge on someone take revenge on her, I had nothing to do with any of it."

"I don't care," Mr. Stone smirks "I will do everything to keep you far away from my son."

"Why?" Elliot exclaims. "You do realize Abrelle and I are together so no matter what you do that's not going to change father."

Together?

He said we're together.

Has he forgiven me?

"What happened to Macy?" a new voice interjects walking into the room. It's a short skinny dark haired girl, with bright blue eyes, big lips, and glass-like facial features.