Ch. 18

Warning, this chapter and the next few will contain ideas and sexual content unsettling for younger readers. Please read with responsibilities.

**********************************************************

Please don't beat me! I promise I won't do it again!

"What the hell! Did you hear that Mathew?" My head was still ringing from the mental scream.

"Yes, but we have another problem! Angel! Look at me please!" He said as she started to thrash and get away from him. "I have no idea how to calm her down!"

Right as he was about to touch her shoulder, another mental scream paralyzed us.

Please! Please stop!

Holding my head I said, "Mathew, its her! She's crying! How is she able to do this! We haven't even marked her!"

Raising his hands above his head and looking over at me he began, "I know that but what am I supposed to do! If we talk back, we might do more harm, her memories are obviously star-"

I was on my stomach and tied down on a slab of metal. My childlike body shivered at the loss of cloths. My last master had brought me back because I had too many scars on my chest. He wanted creamy smooth budding breasts to mark before he could use me. He hadn't known I was too young to even begin to grow.

A voice behind me spoke. "Don't worry, I won't let the other ones have you for a while. You are going to be my toy until you are broken. Apparently, you are too scarred now. As a slave you can never be sold properly. Too bad for them, more for me to enjoy." He continued as I felt his claws begin to trail up my legs to my back. "You know I have never been interested in your body for pleasure but now I might have to let you grow a little more.... Yes you will be perfect once I'm done with you, slave. Wha-"

I was standing at the bed looking down. There were tears streaking down my cheeks.

Brandon spoke up. "Dear gods... What..."

"We need to break her out of it. Brandon! I don't want her to go through whatever he did again!" I exclaimed.

"Then we must make her body feel something else." He replied as he began to move onto the bed.

"That will make it worse! She might even begin to hate us more!" I stayed right by the bed, I couldn't hurt her more.

"This is the only way and I am willing to take the chance. We will be more than the memories, or will I do this by myself. You know she will like it more if you are here." He said as he finally reached her shaking form.

"If this does not help, then we will never touch her again and spend the rest of our lives protecting her." I whispered.

"We will do more than protect, we will save her from the dark as she has done with us. But even more importantly, we stand beside her and her choices." He vowed.

As within the past we locked eyes, and the bond between us tightened with agreement in the vow. And like within the past we knew without talking how we were going to please a women between us.

********************************

Please vote and Comment!