Chapter 10

Ok I lied :P I updated after only 8 comments -.- your lucky Im in a good mood ppl o.o but for the next chapter I need 12 comments! Now you all kno the requirements if your reading this and I WILL NOT upload without it :) I kno Im mean but its ok cause its tough love <3 ok?ok. ENJOY!

-------------------------------------

Cooper's POV:

After kicking Hunter out of the bedroom so I could get dressed, I immediately went for the bathroom. My cheeks were still flushed from our little 'scene' on the bed, half from arousal and half from embarassment. I cant believe I came in my pants. How stupid did that make me look?

I quickly changed out of my jeans and tossed them in the laundry basket. I changed my shirt too and grabbed another pair of jeans and boxers. I threw some water on my face to get rid of the red in my cheeks and ran my fingers through my hair.

Once I was sure I looked presentable, I shuffled out into the living room. I cant belief I let my teacher do that to me. I must be some perv.

Oh well. At least it was worth it. Maybe I could transfer schools.

The sight that welcomed me when I reached the living room was unacceptable.

Hunter was standing by the door with a suitcase in front of him. MY suitcase. He also had keys to what I guessed were his car in his hand and a look of determination on his face.

Oh hell no.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Your coming to live with me."

"No."

"Yes, Cooper."

"This is my life and I get to choose what I do. Im not going with you."

"You are my mate and being here alone is unsafe. I refuse to just go on my merry way while you are in the path of danger. Your coming with me."

"You cant MAKE me go with you."

"Wanna bet?"

He took a step forwards and I turned around and ran as fast as I could to the back door.

I wasnt fast enough.

His arm snuck around my waist and he yanked me up and over his shoulder. I started to struggle while kicking his stomach and hitting his back with my fists. I started yelling and cussing at him. I was being kidnapped.

He didnt even wince as he ignored my struggles and walked calmly to the front door. He opened the door and shut it quietly before locking it behind him. He had my bag in his hand and was walking towards his car where he dumped me into the seat and locked the door.

I sat there glaring at him the whole time while he took his seat in the driver's side and started driving away from my house. What an asshole.

The ride was quiet and I ignored every chance he made at making conversation. I was so pissed at him. How DARE he kidnap me and take me to his house. I didnt want to leave my house! What if my parents came home early? Well I knew they wouldnt, but still!

"My parents are going to know im missing."

"No they wont."

I glared at him. "How do you know? They could be on their way home from work right now and when they see im not there, they will call the cops on your furry ass!"

"Jesse told me your parents are gone for long periods of time and I caught a faint trace of their scent in your house meaning they left recently. Which means that they wont be back for a while and by then, you will be permanently moved into my house. Your 18 and a legal adult which means they techniquely dont own you anymore and they cant force you to stay with them."