Part two: Chapter Thirty Five

I searched rooms blinded by anger as Evangeline tugged my arm, trying to scream at me to stop. Tears were clear in her eyes but I ignored it. I somehow managed to duck away and lose her.

Why the hell was she protecting this jerk?!

Of course he was abusive! I felt sick just from the thought of him hitting her. I was unsure whether Eva was looking for me now or Seth to warn him.

I had to find him first or-

Found him.

I opened the door and noticed Seth lying on a couch. Xander stood behind him, leaning against the wall casually with his hands in his pockets. Both of them looked up to me at the same time.

How did Xander manage to look so hot, leaning against a wall?

"Your face is red" Xander looked at me in confusion and I was reminded why I was here. My eyes snapped to Seth.

"You bastard!" I growled. He raised an eyebrow. I didn't hesitate.

I ran at him, diving on top of him, landing a blow to his face. I gripped him by the throat wrapping my hands around them. "I'll kill you, you sick creature" I screeched. His hands went to mine in an attempt to take them off.

His eyes widened, the relaxed expression gone. He stared at me in shock.

"Milania!" Xander began tugging me off him but I held on tight. His face began going red, "You piece of crap! Creatures like you deserve to die, you worthless dog" From shouting, my hands weakened and Xander managed to rip me away from him.

Seth sat up, coughing harshly, trying to catch his breath.

"Let go of me!" I struggled in a shocked Xander's arms.

"Milania!" Eva's weak voice came from behind me, "Oh my god Seth" She ran past me and knelt down next to him, "Are you alright?" Concern was clear.

"Get away from him! Eva!" What was wrong with her?

"Milania" Xander's voice boomed causing me to jump. He spun me around to look at him, "What's gotten into you?"

"Him Xander! He hit Evangeline! She has a black eye"

Xander tore his eyes from mine, looking beyond me. "Seth..." His voice was weak, "Did you-"

"No" Seth growled.

"LIAR! THERE'S PROOF!"

Seth glared at me, "I didn't do that"

I was shocked he wasn't attacking me after what I did.

"Oh really? Then who did?" I snapped.

He brought his eyes to Evangeline who seemed to be examining his neck. When their eyes met she stood up and shuffled away quickly. They seemed to have a private conversation and finally she nodded her head.

"Her past owner got guys to attack her" Seth said through gritted teeth. My heart dropped.

"Is this true?" I looked to Eva who nodded her head.

"Why the hell didn't you stop them?!" I shouted at Seth.

"She went shopping on her own"

Did he even care for her well being?

In all fairness you almost killed a man and he didn't technically do anything.

"Well then..." I offered Seth a guilty look, "My bad" He shot me a dirty look before laying back against the couch. My anger didn't disappear... Mr. Tyrese got people to jump Evangeline. Guys.. meaning plural.

Disgusting.

"I'm going to kill him" I turned to the door but Xander grabbed me.

"I think that's enough of you attempting to kill people for one night"

"N-"

"You don't even know where he is. Can we try enjoy the rest of the night?" Anger flickered across his eyes, "Believe me... he's going to get what he deserves"

"It's fine. It doesn't matter, we should just leave it alone" Eva spoke up. All eyes fell to her. Was she serious? Was she actually saying her getting attacked was okay?!

I opened my mouth to scold her but someone got there first.

"What did I tell you?" Seth growled at Eva. She couldn't even look at him. Curiosity got the best of me.

"What did he tell you?" I asked and Xander nudged me lightly. I looked up to him and slapped him lightly. He shoved me back and I narrowed my eyes when he grinned.

I went to attack him but he grabbed my waist, planting a kiss on my lips. My face burned.

Public.

"Get a room" Seth sighed, resting his head on the pillow.

"I want to drink!" I cheered. I was going to kill another person if I didn't get even a bit tipsy. I looked to Evangeline. I honestly wasn't the only person who needed it either. She offered me an unsure look which I just responded with a grin.

I was going to hunt down the guys who did this to Eva and death would happen if I didn't drink.

I needed to plan it through so I wouldn't end up in jail.

I walked over and grabbed her, running out of the room. "Stay" I shouted back at Xander.

"One drink" He yelled after me.

"Deal"