Chapter 31 - Misa and Kazuo's Adventures (2/2)

This is the last installment of Misa and Kazuo's adventures. I'm still trying to write the next chapters for the main story line.

I feel so bad for Yukino. </3 I just want to give him a hug.

Who would have known that he is a seme?

We assumed prematurely.

I'm not sure if you guys already figure out this story.

I'm dropping a lot of hints!

But if not, towards the end, I think it will all make sense...hopefully!

XD Wish me luck >_<

Again, let me know your thoughts!! I seriously love reading your comments! It puts a smile on my face when I get those comment alerts <3 Thank you!!!

-Seru

____________________

Sometime in the past,

Misa and Kazuo are walking on the street on their way to Misa's house.

Misa: Hey, Kazuo, are you busy this weekend?

Kazuo: Um...Let see...I'll be studying for the midterms...and maybe doing some chores too. Why do you ask?

Misa: What?! The midterms are three weeks away from now. Are you crazy?! You're such a nerd.

Kazuo: It doesn't hurt to study.

Misa: You're making me look bad. I haven't even studied...I'll just procrastinate and wait until the last nanosecond.

Kazuo: You're hopeless. I can help you with your studies if you want...

Misa: I may take that offer...but probably a day before the exam. I'll be busy reading BL manga, watching BL anime and playing BL games from here on out.

Kazuo: Unbelievable...

I laugh.

Misa: Well, I was just wondering if you can come with me to the bookstore tomorrow.

Kazuo's thought bubble: Is she asking me out?!! I should take advantage of this!!

Kazuo: I'll go with you!!

Misa: Geez, it's just the bookstore, why are you so excited?

That didn't take a lot of convincing.

I thought we would turn me down.

I guessed wrong.

Kazuo is weird sometimes...

I don't get him.

I can't judge him...

I'm pretty weird myself.

Misa: Okay, then it's settled.

The truth of the matter is...

I have a mega ulterior motive.

There is a book signing event of my favorite BL manga and I need Kazuo to be with me.

_______________________________

Saturday comes and Kazuo secretly picks me up from my house.

My parents still don't know Kazuo's existence.

If they find out...

They'll go crazy over him and forcefully push him onto me.

I don't want that...