He is angry but why?

Why is he so angry? How did he knew I was here? Was he looking for me? Was he worried for me?

He looked at me and asked with soft eyes, "Are you ok?"
I nodeed. He relaxed a little.
Maybe he was really worried about me.

Then he looked angrily at John.

"She must have told you that she is my girlfriend and yet you dare to try kiss her."Ronnie said glaring at him angrily.

He is holding me so tightly and so close to himself that I can sense the heat coming from his body and can hear his fast heartbeat so clearly.

"It was your mistake, you left your girlfriend alone."John said smiling.

"You...."Ronnie was saying when I interrupted him,"Ronnie, let's go. Please."

I don't know why but I am terrified seeing Ronnie's anger. I have a bad feeling that if we stay here any longer then something might happen. And by something I mean Ronnie can hit John or even worse.

Ronnie looked at me and took a deep breath and nodded.
He gave John a last look and held my hand and took me with him.

"Sit."he said angrily.
I sat in the car without saying anything. Why is he still angry and why on me? What did I do?
"Your seat belt."he hissed.
I fastly fastened my seat belt.

He is driving the car too fast. Why is he angry?
What's the matter with him? Maybe I should have let him take his anger on that John then he wouldn't be sulking now.

"Why did you go to the terrace? Can't you just stay in the party? What was the reason for you to leave the party and go to the terrace?"he shouted at me when we reached home.

Why is he shouting at me? It was his mistake not mine?

"Answer me."he shouted angrily griping my shoulder.
I jerked him away.
"It was your fault not mine. You left me alone in the party. You took me to the party and then just left me alone to handle those irritating girls who were angry that you have a girlfriend. I went to the terrace to stay away from them."I shouted back.

"You could have come to tell me that. You could have told me that you are going to the terrace."he shouted.
"You were busy with your friends. And why are you shouting at me? I am not your real girlfriend."I shouted at him.

He just left the hall and went to his room angrily.

What's his problem? Why is he behaving like this? I sighed. Maybe I said too much. He was angry because that John was misbehaving with me. He was just concerned for me as a person.

I shouldn't have shouted back on him. It was my fault too. I should have told him. I should have talked to him.

What should I do now?

Ronnie's POV :

I angrily came to my room.
She is right. She is not my girlfriend but she is my responsibility. I took her to the party so, she was my responsibility. Till she is around me I have to take care of her.

Instead of shouting at Caitlin I should have smacked John. But, I left him just because of Caitlin. She was so terrified that time. I saw that in her eyes. It's because of that John.

I took deep breaths to calm myself down. I was pacing in my room angrily.

I shouldn't have shouted on her. She is right, it was my fault. I shouldn't have left her alone there. I knew how those girls will behave knowing that I have a girlfriend. And then too I left her alone to face all that. It was all my fault.

What should I do now?

It's been three hours since we came home. I didn't leave my room. I don't know what to do now?

Growlllllll
My stomach growled. I am hungry. I didn't had my dinner. Dinner was after the party.

I will talk to Caitlin tomorrow. As for now I think I should just check if anything is there in the kitchen or not.

I went out to the kitchen.
I opened the lid of a bowl. Seems like she made food after coming.
I will serve for myself.

"Shall I serve for you, master?"she said from behind.
Oopss..she found out!
I turned to look at her. She was smiling.

What? She is smiling normally.

"You can go and sit at the dining table. I will bring food for you. I knew you didn't had your dinner and you will be hungry so I made food for you. Let's go and eat, master."she said smiling.

I just looked at her confused. Why is she acting so normally?

Just then my stomach growled.
She looked at me and then started laughing. She look so beautiful when she laughs. It made me forget all about today. I am happy seeing her laughing.

"Sorry, master. I shouldn't have laughed."she said trying to control her laugh.
"It's ok."I said smiling.
She smiled.

We had dinner normally. Why isn't she angry? Why is she so normal? But I am happy that everything is normal again.

Is everything getting better between the two? Are they going to get close now?

Vote and comment.