Back to normal

"I think that's not good enough. Let's write another one."he said with a smirk.

What???? Again???
I thought he will change but I was wrong, he can never change!!!

He have made me write this report for the fifth time now. And he don't intend to say slowly but he speaks like I am recording not writing. My hand is paining so much.

"Ok, this one is good. I want a coffee now."he said taking the sheet that I was writing.

I came out of his cabin.
He is crazy and so so so bad! He made me write so much and that too so fast and now he wants coffee.

"Coffee."I said giving him the coffee mug when my phone rang.
I looked at him.
"You can take it."he said taking a sip.

It's uncle Paul.
I went out of the cabin and answered the call,"Hello!"
"Hello! Cait!"uncle said.
"Yes, uncle."I said.
"Are you busy tonight?"he asked me.
"What's the matter uncle?"I asked him.
"Actually, Sophie and I was thinking that you can come for dinner today. That way you both can meet and know each other too."he said.
"I will be there. I am so looking forward to meet her."I said excited and smiling brightly.
"Ok. Then we will meet tonight.he said.
"Yes. Bye."I said hanging up the call.

Uncle and her girlfriend Sophie have moved in together. And I haven't been able to meet her till now. I really want to meet her.
I am so happy.

How did I forget that I have to get permission from Ronnie!! Will he give me permission? I will just ask him.

I sighed and knocked on the door and came inside.
He is reading a file.

"Sir!"I said.
"Yes."he said without looking up.
"Umm...master...."I am hesitating.
He looked up at me surprised.
"What is it? You can tell me."he said giving me full attention.
"My uncle have invited me for dinner. So, I wanted permission from master."I said nervously.
"Ok. You can go. You don't have to make dinner for me. I will be going out for dinner."he said and then looked at the file again.

I got the permission and he said he will go out for dinner, it means he won't come with me. I am so relived.

"Thank you so much."I said brightly. He smiled and looked at his file again.

I got home and made coffee for him. He will be here any minute, I will give him coffee and go get ready.

It's good that I bought a gift for Sophie and Ronnie let me go for shopping before coming home. But, why is he late?

Ding dong...
The door bell rang. I hurried to open the door.

"Welcome home, master."I said and he got in.
"Coffee."I said giving him the coffee when he sat in the couch.
He took the coffee mug surprised.

"Do you want anything else?"I asked him. He shook his head.
"Then I will go and get ready."I said and went to my room.

I took a shower, got ready and came out to the hall.
He is dressed too. Yes, he said he will be going out for dinner.

He looked at me and said,"I was waiting for you only. I am leaving first."

He went out of the door.
I went after him.

I sat in the driver's seat of my car and fastened my seat belt. I pressed on the accelerator but the car did not start. What's with this car? Why isn't it starting? I will be late like this.

"Need lift?"Ronnie said from his car that was on the road.
I looked at him and then got out of my car.

I went to his car window to talk to him.
"You need to go for dinner, right? If you give me lift then you will get late."I said to him.
"That's not at all a problem. I was going for dinner alone. Come on. Get in fast."he said smiling.

I hopped inside his car.
He started the engine and pressed the accelerator.
I can see a hidden smile in his face. Maybe I am mistaken, why will he smile?

"You have to guide me."he said.
"Yes. I will."I said smiling.
I am so excited that I am going to meet uncle's girlfriend.

"Don't you think that's great."he said smiling.
I looked at him confused.
"A moment ago I was going for dinner alone and now I am going for dinner with you at your uncle's house."he said smiling.
I looked at him shocked.

When did I invite him? Now, how should I tell him that he is not invited? What will uncle say when he sees him with me again? I can't tell him that he can't come. What if I tell him and he leaves me here?

Ronnie is going for dinner with Cait at her uncle's house, what will happen there? And how did Cait's car didn't start when she came with that car only few hours ago? Was Ronnie behind all this?

Vote and comment.