Chapter 5

TAEHYUNG 

 I woke up with Jungkook beside me, sleeping. I looked at the time to see that it was 6pm. Better start getting ready to go out tonight with Jungkook. I changed into black skinny jeans and a shirt with holes around the neck. I went to wake up Jungkook so he can get ready too. "Jungkookie wake up and get readyy." I said while gently shaking him. He slowly opened his eyes, looking up at me. I smiled. He is just adorable. "Come on, get up." I pulled him out of bed. I sat by the window looking at the view while Jungkook got ready. He came out of the bathroom wearing black skinny jeans with rips at the knees and a button up shirt. He looks beautiful as always. I grabbed my phone of the bed and walked out of the room with Jungkook. When we were in the elevator I looked at Jungkook and said, "Jungkookie you look really good." He smiled at me while blushing. "Thanks Taetae." He said to me. To get to the Eiffel Tower is only a 10 minute walk from the hotel. As we were walking, I grabbed Kookies hand and intertwined it with my own. He seemed a little shocked but he went along with it. My heart is beating with every step just because I'm next to Jungkook. I wish i could kiss him right now. 

 JUNGKOOK

 As we were walking to the Eiffel tower, Taehyung placed his hand in mine. I was shocked as to why he would do that. My heart is beating really fast. All I want is to be with Tae and spending time with him is just amazing. We arrived at the tower and it was truly beautiful as expected. "Wow it's beautiful." Taehyung stated. "Just like you." I said without thinking. oops. He blushed and squeezed my hand which he was still holding. We stood there for a moment just looking at the tower and how it lit up in the night. Tae let go of my hand and I looked over to him. He had this nervous look on his face. "K-kookie, I have something to tell you." He said. My heart beat went faster. "Tell me." I encouraged him.
  "Okay so this might sounds weird at first, I know we have a really close friendship but the thing is, I like you more than that.."
"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.
"Ever since we debuted, I have been in love with you Jungkook. You probably don't feel the same but I just had to tell you." Tae said.
 I can't believe the words that are coming out of his mouth. I thought he would never feel that way towards me.
"Please tell me this is not a joke."
I said, while pinching my arm to make sure I'm not dreaming.
"I can promise you that this is real Jungkook."
I looked Tae in the eyes and said, "I love you Taehyung." He looked at me in shock.
  "Wait what?" Taehyung said.
"I feel the same way Tae, I have loved you since we debuted as well." I confessed.
  "Then I guess this is your lucky day." Taehyung said while taking a step closer to me, our faces just centimetres apart. My heart is beating so fast I think it might jump out of my chest. Taehyungs lips touched mine, kissing me softly. I kissed him back, turning it into a more passionate kiss. This is such a perfect night. I finally have all that I've ever wanted with the Eiffel Tower in the background making it a beautiful setting. I pulled away so we could breathe. "You're right, this is my lucky day." I said, just before kissing him again.