chapter 7!!!!

Abigails point of veiw: three years after her fake death

 After my parents got into a whole lot of trouble with the police and F.B.I, for reasons I cannot say. Me and my little brother Pierce got adopted by my Aunt Marilyn and Uncle James.... and yes there last name is monroe, no they are not related to the famous Marilyn Monroe. We live in Seatlle, Washington with them and there twins Quinn and Ezri, they are two years old, my brother is twelve and I am fifteen. Its been years since I moved away from Ohio and I really wish I could see Jeff. They keep talking about this serial killer on the news. They ay he has a carved smile and no eyelids and when he attacks people he tells them to go to sleep. I think thats kind of exciting, scary but exciting. Yes I know I am a complete weirdo. I always wondered what it would be like to meet a killer and like fall in love with them. I'm sorry, I am eally really weird, I get on creepypastas to much and read to many stories. I go downstairs and notice thay are talking about another murder that killer commited. They say his name is Jeff the killer. I think thats funny cause of my old friend Jeff. " Abigail, we are leaving with the twins, and Pierce won't be home. Will you be okay by yourself?" Asks my aunt Marilyn when she sees me walk into the living room. "Yeah i'll be fine. You guys go have fun!" I tell her, talking a knife off of Ezri, she is always getting into things she shouldn't be. They start to walk out the front door and I hear my aunt say " Call if you need anything." I lay on the couch flipping through the channels realizing nothing is on. I decide I am going on Netflix and find the Silent Hill movies. I pick the second one cause that one is my favorite. When the movie is about over I hear something behind me. Thinking its my little brother and his annoying friends I get up. "Pierce this isn't funny. Will you stop. You are so fucking annoying." Then I get tackled to the floor, I look up to see who it is and its none other then the famous Jeff the killer. Of course. "Go to sleep." As he says this I get chills, his voice is so familiar yet creepy and seductive at the same time. "No." I say bluntly, like there is no way I am going to let him kill me without a fight. I am probably one of the most stubborn people ever. " Wait. What?" He says confused. " You heard me. I said no, I will not go to sleep because I am not tired." He pins me to the ground so I can't even move. Then he does the weirdest thing. He kisses me, and I sure as hell know that kiss. Its Jeff, my Jeff the kid I have loved since I was like four.

 I just stare at him until he says "God damnit Abigail!" "What?" I say quietly realizing that my bestfriend is a serial killer, and just tried to kill me but kissed me instead. I am still staring at him at this point and hes kinda...... beatiful. "Why are you staring at me?" He says finally getting off and helping me up. " I'm just, I mean, well, Jeff I don't know." I mummble, when I acctually do know. I wanted him to kiss me again. I didn't care that he was coverd in blood or that he just tried to kill me. Even though his smile was cut into his face he still looked fucking adorable. " You what? You're staring at me like you want to rip my clothes off and rape me." He says laughing slightly, now let me tell you that is the cutest thing. " Ummmmm..... well I.." Before I can even try to make a sentence he just starts laughing, hystarically. " You want to fuck me and you can't even deny it! And I just tried to kill you, and its hot when you tell me no." He tells me then winks.... well kinda winks. " I should hit you!" I yell at him. " NO! You should fuck me!" He yells back still laughing. "NO!" I yell and start to walk away, he grabs my arm and pins me up against the wall. He then whispers in my hear " Tell me no again, please?" He says this with pleading eyes, and I just have to cave in. "No." I say quietly, then he starts kissing me again. " I want you." He tells me. " I can see that." I say bluntly, he is so god damn adorable even is he is a physopath. " Can you please be mine?" He asks me quietly. The fact that he wants me to be his is surprising, I mean he is a killer. " Jeff, I-I don't know." I say looking away. Believe me I wanted this boy more then anything but what if he hurts me or someone I love. What if he gets mad at me, who knows what he is capable of then. "Why not? Is it the way I look?" He asks me, wrapping his arms around my waist. " No, no Jeff I actually like the way you look." When I say this his smile gets even bigger. "Then what is it? You know I would never hurt you." He tells me holding me tighter. "I know." " You're lieing. You shouldn't lie to me Abs. I hate when people fucking lie to me. You don't trust me." WHen he says this I can see the anger in his eyes and the hurt, he then pushes me away. " Jeff, I-I want to trust you, but you kill innocent people." I says stepping closer to him. " Those people deserve to die. Everyone does." He says bluntly now noticing that I got closer to him. " Everybody? Does that include me Jeff?" "No! Abigail, I told you I would never hurt you. I am so sorry about tonight I didn't know it was you until  you told me no. I would never ever do anything to hurt you. I-I love you." He says stepping closer, closing the small gap between us. " You love me?" I say this so quietly I don't even know if he heard me. "Yeah I do, Abs just because i'm like this doesn't mean my feelings for you went away." When he says this I start to cry, I don't know why I just do. "Abs, look at me." He says quietly. "No." " Abigail please." He pleads, I look up at him and he realizes that I am crying. I knew he alwasy hated when I cry and I can see by the look on his face that he still does. " Abigail please don't cry, you know I hate when you..." I cut him off. "Cry, yeah I know, but what you just said." I say looking up at him, now I realize how tall hes gotten. "About me loving you?" "Yeah, you meant every word didn't you?" I ask. "Of course I did. I'm always going to feel this way about you." I hugged him as tight as I possibly could. " I'm in love with a killer and I don't even care." He laughed then we heard my aunts car pull in the driveway. " I have to go." " When will I see you again." I asked getting sad cause he has to leave. "Whenever you want to see me babe." He tells me which makes me smile. "I'll come back when they are asleep okay?" I nodded and then my killer was gone.

So yeah Abigail really didn't die. Let me know what you think of this chapter! -Lea