[25] Where You're From

Obi-Wan

Alderaan. You'd been grown up to believe in peace and non-violence, so it was a huge change for you to be thrust upon a war-stricken galaxy with a sleek lightsaber in your grasp. It was all very unfamiliar, yet it all seemed to just feel right

Anakin Skywalker

Tatooine. For most of your life, you were a slave. You'd barely been able to scratch the surface of what it was like to feel alive, and Anakin appeared, out of the blue, and showed you an entirely different world. Before meeting him, you were merely an empty shell. Now you were full of love and a new power you'd discovered with the aid of Obi-Wan.

Luke Skywalker

Originally, you're from Earth. The Milky Way was an entirely different galaxy to the one you were in now, for it was filled with other-worldly things that were far too different for you to adjust to. Luke had pieced together that you weren't from planets in the nearby area, for you'd always claimed to have never even known of their existence. He actually found out about your true home accidentally, when the two of you were consensually viewing each others memories in an attempt to become closer than ever before.

Han Solo

You were from Bespin in the Cloud City and actually knew of Han Solo's old friend, Lando, before you'd met the handsome (although scruffy) smuggler. You'd left the Cloud City to pursuit a more exciting lifestyle, although some would look upon your taste of 'excitement' as being 'low-class' and 'degrading'. Not that you cared. It's where you met Han, of course.