BTS' Baby Sitter

I'm in a weird pharmacy to buy some foods for the kids that said that I'm going to take care of. Then I saw captain Jack Sparrow with a giant octopus there as I'm lining on the cashier.

Weird.

So as by..  I was walking on my way back home when I noticed that our house looks like how it looks before (the unfurnished version).

"What the"---I mumbled. So I ran to our gate. But until then, I saw it was opened already.

I felt so much more curios due to what's happening right now.

Then I get inside.

"Mom???" I screamed.

I was so shocked when there were different face that I saw inside. Some of them are the people from my past like my ex's, my friends on our last home, and etc. I was more shocked when I turn around to the other room, and then when I entered... BOOM...

Why the fucking fuck there are KPOP idols here in my godforsaken messy room!?

BTS, EXO, BEAST and I forgot the others.

I was so shocked that I run outside to catch some air, so I sit on out gate trying to calm ma tits down. FUCK THIS! JUST WHEN DID OUR HOUSE BECOME A HOLY LOUNGE OF PEOPLE!!!!!

Suddenly, somebody tapped my shoulder.

*pat pat*

I turned.

When i turned my head over my shoulder, it was Jhope. Jumping......Hyper....Like a typical kid on sweets. 

"J-----Jhope?" he keeps on hopping infront of me like he wants to pee.

"Ahhh.... Hey... Where is your bathroom?? I REALLY REALLY NEED TO USE.." so as I looked at his constipated looking face. I quickly answered him by pointing the direction to our bathroom. Then he left.

My eyebrows went closer together as I was left dumbfounded. "Did I----Just----met---JHope???" I thought.

Suddenly somebody tapped me again..

I turned like before. But now...........I felt more surprised than shocked. I was starstrucked.

It was the predebut 10 year old version of Kookie. Darn it.

"Kookie???" I said as he was crying. "Why are you crying??" I asked.

Kookie-"I was lost. Do you know where my hyung are?"

Me-"I saw Hobi a while ago, he's in a hurry, he's using the bathroom, but I saw the others in my room. I dunno what they're doing here but---"

Kookie-"Please take me to them. I wanna meet them, it said we're going to meet my babysitter."

Me-"B---baby sitter??" I mumbled.

So, I lead him to my room and he finally met his hyungs.

Jin-"HEY! You are (my name) right??? OMG. You are our baby sitter! Great. Now, pack your things, coz you're going with us back to Korea, you're going to be Kookie's baby sitter!"

They all smiled at me with glee.

So I felt excited as well. I even bumped into a person as I ran my way. 

And as I was hurriedly running to get my luggage.

.

.

.

.

My alarm clock woke me up. and then, story is destroyed. :( I woke up.

HELLO! Sorry for very slow updates. It depends to when I'm having this kinds of dreams that I updates this book. xD