XXVII¤ Feel

XXVII

There's so many people. Too many for my liking.

I watch as humans go about their days not carrying about anyone else but themselves. I suppose we all have that in common.

Though I do think this country is over capacitated. Maybe I'm wrong.

"Oh shit sorry!" The kid apologizes for bumping into me. Actually a lot of people are. Is it because I'm standing still? Why is it that I'm standing?

I look up at the massive building in front of me. I walk in only to be surrounded by men with guns. Now why is that? The doors were open. Wouldn't that mean anyone is allowed inside?

"Leave now vampire!"

"Oh?" I raise a brow, "and how do you know that?" They don't reply. "Why don't you answer my simple question?" Feels like Déja vu.

"Leave now or we will shoot."

"Now you see I cannot. So why don't you all point those weapons at each other?" I watch as they all do that. "Will you let me through?" The man whose been talking nods slowly. "Will you tell me where I can find your ruler, dictator or whatever you call him?"

He pales. "No... He'll kill us all."

"But he is in here is he not?" He nods. "Then it's alright. I'll find him myself." I smile and walk past them. Once I get behind them I look up at the video camera and teleport to the very top.

"Oh well this is a great welcome." I look down at a red sword piercing my chest. I look at the man its coming from and smile. Red hair. (Model up top is him)

"A Cruel? How interesting." I comment and his eyes widen slightly. "Tell me how long since you've seen your family?" Other men with guns surround me yet again. His sword goes further in. Do I feel the pain? Not at all.

"So much security for one man. I'm impressed but why is that? Can you answer my question?" I ask the Cruel.

He doesn't budge. "So be it." I walk closer to him ignoring the sword and I grab his head, placing my forehead on his own. I don't give him time to push me away.

Protect me Marcus

Don't let anyone through

I pull away. "He's fine." His eyes widen but then he hardens them into a glare. "But he has enemies that are doing everything in their power to kill him."

He pulls out the sword and changes it back into his hand. Just like Fredrick.

"Who are you?" He holds his glare.

"Someone who will be of use to your ruler therefore, take me to him." He looks hesitant.

"I cannot do that. You can be a threat and with things how they are now, I will treat every unwanted person as a threat."

"You are born to be loyal and trustworthy. It's a great honor to have a Cruel as a servant. You are also powerful and you are also able to tell by looking at a person if they have good intentions or bad ones."

"I can't tell when I look at you." I nod in understanding.

"Then please, I give you my word, that I have good intentions."

"No."

"I'm going to force my way through either way. With or without your permission. And if I do have bad intentions then you will easily be able to kill me if your ruler wishes it." I lie yet he doesn't seem to notice and sighs. He holds his hand up and the men put away their weapons. He signals me to go with him and so I do.