Prolouge: A Story to Tell

Ah, yes, hello there.

Please, come in, sit down.

I was about to tell a story as old as time itself...

The story of how we and our world were created...

It all started with Apollo and Busana, often known as the sun and the moon...
Busana orbited around an astroid, as lonely as can be, until she saw Apollo, whom the astroid, among others, was orbiting around. They soon found love and had four children.

The first one was a girl named Haizea. She stared at the huge astroid with interest, wondering if there could be something done with it. She later noticed that the astroid was withering away, so she created a force field around it that we now know as air.

The second was a boy named Buziba. He loved the color blue, and thought the brown of the astroid looked horrible. So, he created a blue liquid that was held on to the astroid by the air.

The third was a girl named Kalama. She craved destruction, and nothing was going to stop her from leaving her mark on this astroid as well. She created a ball of fire that was put in the middle of the astroid, before causing a series of lava explosions under the water. What she created was the core of our Earth, and undersea volcanoes. She also caused some of the floor to rise.