Unknown?! (21)

It's our paradise and it's our war zone.

Exams are FINALLY over. YAAAAAYYY. I know you can't see me but I'm doing my happy dance right now.

____Issy's P.O.V____

I caught my hair up in a ponytail and headed to the gym that was on the ground floor. Mariano has been on my case since yesterday. He's acting like my father now and it's rather annoying. Just because I went with them on the 'mission' and began to feel cramps he says I need to follow the doctor's orders and exercise, eat healthier and rest. I mean, I know he's just concerned about our well being but I can take care of myself. I should be helping to look for my sister but instead I'm on my way to a gym.

I pushed the sliding doors open and was greeted by the heat of the gym. I closed the doors and walked over to the treadmill. I stepped onto it and turned it on.

I used the treadmill for about half an hour before I stopped and sat down with a bottle of water. I heard someone walking in and I looked up. I rolled my eyes and gagged when I saw Samantha.

She saw me and put on a smile, I couldn't decipher whether it was fake or not, and sat beside me.

"I heard about your sister." She said.

"And.."

"I wanted to give my condolences."

I turned to look at her. "Your condolences?" I raised an eyebrow, "You're talking like she's dead."

She ran a hand through her hair. "Well, we don't really kno-"

"Don't even say it." I said. I knew what she was going to say and I knew she would be right. We don't know if she's still alive or not. I cannot deal with this. My sister has been kidnapped and it's all my fault. They could be torturing her at this very moment and it's all because of me. I felt the tears threatening to fall and I got up and left the gym. I walked back to my room wiping the tears from my eyes. I pushed my bedroom door open and walked in. I closed the door and sat on my bed rubbing at my eyes.

There was a knock at the door and Mariano walked in holding a tray with food. He closed the door and put the tray on my nightstand. He stood there observing me carefully before he spoke.

"Why were you crying?" He asked. For the time that I've known him, I've realised that he always goes soft whenever I'm crying or in pain.

"It's nothing." I said wiping my eyes once more before looking at what he brought for me to eat. A sandwich made with wheat bread, broccoli on the side and a fruit smoothie.

I scrunched up my face, I hate broccoli. Molly knows that I hate broccoli, why did she cook it for me?

"Why did Molly make broccoli, I hate it."

He looked at me with eyebrows raised. "How can someone hate broccoli?"

"How can someone hate carrots?" I asked raising my eyebrows too.

" Touché." He said smiling, "And Molly didn't make it." He took a piece of broccoli from the plate and put it into his mouth.

"Then who did?" I asked.

"I did." He looked at me. I wasn't expecting that.

"Wow." Was all that left my mouth.

____Gabby's P.O.V____

I went into the bathroom and sat down on the floor. I can't stay here any longer. I'm gonna start to break down. I need to leave. I have to leave. I looked around the bathroom in complete horror. What if they kill me? Oh my gosh, I'm too young to die.

I heard the room door opening and I got up and pushed the bathroom door closed. I leaned against the door with my back turned to it. I heard the foot steps as they got louder, a sign that whomever came in the room was getting closer to the bathroom. I really couldn't stand the sight of seeing any of them right now. I scanned the bathroom for anything that I could use as a weapon.

The sudden knock at the door made me jump a little. I let out a sigh before I pushed back against the door. There was nothing in here that I could use. Damn these people.

"I just brought you something to eat." The man said, he sounded like the man who was driving. My tummy rumbled at his words, I hadn't noticed that I was hungry until he mentioned food.

"Okay." I barely said.

I could hear his sigh from the other side of the door and I placed my hands on the door knob about to go out, but he began to speak.

"I just want to let you know that I have no intentions of hurting you." He said. I didn't respond, I just kept my hand on the handle.

"I know you probably don't believe me, not that I blame you."

I looked around the bathroom once more before I slowly turned the knob and opened the door. I peeped out to see if he had anything that was even remotely dangerous. He was empty handed and there was food on the bed. I slowly and cautiously walked out.

I walked over to the food and observed it, I looked from the food to him then from him to the food. I think he picked up on what I was wondering, "It's not poisoned." He laughed.

I raised an eyebrow, why did he find this funny? He looked at me then stopped laughing. "No, seriously, it's not poisoned. I told you I have no intentions of hurting you."

I looked at him then back at the food. I took up one of the fries and put into my mouth. It tasted fine to me. I sat on the bed and ate the food.

"So, that's it? No thank you?' He asked. I looked up at him then continued eating.

"You're not gonna talk to me?"

I didn't answer, neither did I look at him. He stood there for a while before he finally began walking to the door. I watched him leave then he closed and locked the door. I sighed and continued eating.

___Issy's P.O.V___

"I need to rest." I said to Mariano.

"Would you like me to stay with you?" He asked.

"No thanks, you need to be looking for my sister." I said.

"Okay." He said before walking out and closing the door.

I rested my head against the bed head.

My phone started to ring and I looked at the caller ID, it said mom and I answered quickly.

My mom and I had a long conversation over the phone before the call ended and I finally had the chance to sleep.

____________________________________________

Bare with me and the errors please.