31-♫- Only You Can Hear My Heart

♫-Chapter-31

This is unedited, but this is it for now. I was going to add more but this is ten word pages so i'll just make another chappie. Thanks for reading!

All rights reserved to S.Mar

~*~

Look into my eyes and speak,

You were suffering alone in pain,

but you have me by your side now

When tears continue to flow, do not turn away

Hug me, cry as much as you want in my arms

~*~

A light drizzle begins to fall, splattering against the window panes, the rhythmic pour of water falling the only sound in the house.

I flip through the book, stooped over in concentration as I try to copy the hand signs displayed in the book.

A.B.C.

I place my fingers and close my fist in the way directed by the book as I try and learn sign language.

My cup of hot chocolate sits on the glass table beside me, long forgotten as lounge on Teegan's couch, an afghan resting over my legs.

I am hungry, slowly and hesitantly, I try out the motions, biting my lip. Saying I am hungry in sign language was even hard for me to do.

It was hard. Learning sign language by myself had to be one of the hardest things I've ever done in my entire life.

I sigh, shoving the book away from me.

Teegan left hours ago saying he had to meet someone, and the clock was just hitting three in the afternoon.

The plan I told my parents was that I was staying over at Blythe's but tonight I wasn't really going to be.

Zach told me he wanted to take out Blythe tonight and he was beyond nervous, something that was rare to see on Zach. He had called me non-stop these past couple days, questioning me about every little thing blythe liked. Even though Zach talked to me on a regular basis, it's been a couple weeks since he's talked to Teegan.

I was staying with Teegan often and Teegan's mom and little sister were beginning to get used to me.

Ms. Kemps was the sweetest person ever. She was so warm and loving, a true mother figure. The moment I met her, I was so nervous she would hate me but she immediately went to hug me with arms wide and a smile so warm my heart melted.

His little sister Kaida was just a sweet heart. She couldn't pronounce my name so she called me Ari but it sounded like Awi. I smile softly, just thinking about them.

Caitlyn still avoided me like the plague however. I never really understood why she disliked me so much but teegan told me Maria and her were really close.

Maria. The last time I saw here was last month at a small band gathering, even then, we didn't speak to each other. She hung out with Tro but every now and then I would catch her sneaking glances at Teegan.