Ch. 14

Louis isn't coming." Niall said. I stare at him for a second before my mind registered what he said.

"Oh." I say unwrapping my arms from his neck and walking back to the booth. I sit down and sit down. I grab my bag and start walking to the exit.

"Let me see your stamp please." a big man said at the exit.

"I never got a stamp." I said back.

"Then I'm going to have to ask you to step back ma'am." he said while waving the next group up. I groan and walk back to the booth.

"Ashley?" somebody said from behind me. I turn around and see Harry.

"What Harry? I just want to leave but that stupid guy won't let me out because I don't have a stupid stamp and I really don't want to deal with you right now!" I say.

"I'm not going to mess with you. Would you like to dance?" he asks. "I don't think one night is going to hurt you." he says after I don't answer. I nod my head and he grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor.

"So, your boyfriend isn't here?" Harry asks.

"You probably did something to him. Wouldn't surprise me." I say rolling my eyes.

"He blew you off Ashley." he says

"Real funny Harry."

"Ashley, he really did."

"Whatever."

We danced a little while longer until everybody was either passed out all over the place or puking on everybody. Harry guides me to the exit where the big mean man was still standing.

"Stamp please." he says. Harry shows him his stamp on his hand and he's led through.

"Let me see your stamp."

"I don't freaking have one!" I yell at him.

"She's with me Andy." Harry says while grabbing my wrist and pulling me out.

"Thanks." I say. He smiles and leads me to the parking lot.

"Hey, I have a car. It's over that way." I say while motioning to the left.

"I'll have Niall take it to your house." he says while leading me to a black Range Rover. He opens my door and gestures for me to get in. I slide in and buckle my seatbelt. Harry then comes in a puts the key in the ignition. He reaches over and grabs my hand. I pull back in shock. My mouth forms an O shape as I look over at Harry. He reaches over and grabs my hand again and squeezes it-hard. He backs up and we are on the finally on the way towards my house when he releases his death grip on my hand. I examine my hand and I see fingerprints forming. There was already some bruising where he squeezed the hardest. He then pulls into my driveway and I get out. I turn around and I see Harry's Range Rover back out of the driveway. I start walking towards my house up the long driveway. Curse the ginormous driveway. I am about halfway to my door when I step in a hole and fall in a hole. I lift myself up and pull my foot out of the hole and I see that the heel is completely broke in half. I yank it off my foot and throw it as hard as I could.

"Gahh!!" I yell as I throw the heel. I run back to the house and throw open the door. I toss my jacket and purse as I run up the stairs. I walk over to my room and slam my door. I walk over to my double windows and throw my dress and shoes out of the window. I put on sweats and an old t-shirt and crawl into bed and cry myself to sleep. This was the worst 18th birthday ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was sorta a crappy chapter :/ But I hope you like it nonetheless!

Love, Taylor