Lying Blu

"Blu, open your eyes." He whispered and I gasped loudly. I had been begging him to take me to the Pink Lakes since we made up. He's been playing it off like he wasn't taking me.

This is absolutely gorgeous and my favorite color is pink. He laughed at my reaction.

"Do you love the surprise? If not, oh well. I tried to be a typical boyfriend." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I pulled him close by his shirt.

"This is absolutely perfect and worth the long ass ride." I stated staring him in his eyes. I pulled his head closer to me so I could kiss him.

"You didn't shut up on the way here. I considered taking a detour if you didn't stop babbling." He said breaking the kiss. I laughed.

"Oh stop complaining, I'm the best passenger ever."

"Yeah, only because you give that head that I like." He said loudly. I smacked his arm.

"That's not funny, Matthew. Shut the hell up. I never gave you head in the car." I whined and he laughed.

"Oh relax, Blu. Loosen up. I know you didn't, but you should get out of your comfort zone and stop freaking out every time my voice gets above a whisper while talking about a dirty thing." He said to me while laughing. Probably at the fact he said dirty things.

"Okay, you did in fact almost top Drake tickets with another one of your surprises, I'll let your awful attempt at a joke slide. Only this time though." I joked.

"You said that last time." He remarked. I tried kicking his shin. He started running. I chased after him.

"I'm not running after you. We aren't five and this isn't a playground. I demand you come here." I ordered and he scoffed at me.

"Okay, Teacher Blu. You're a mean one, Ms. Waters." He said in mock terror.

"Matthew, you're so silly. Just come here." I said and he headed in my direction tackling me softly. I fell in the sand. He was hovering above me. His hand moved my hair behind my ear, smiling at me.

"Hey, will you please take a picture with me?" I asked and the moment was broken quicker than you can say molasses.

"No, Blu. I don't do pictures." He said to me cold-heartedly. His face growing rigid.

"Not even for surprises at a pretty place like this." I said smiling extra hard. He threw his hair like Justin Bieber and got off from being on top of me.

"Never. There's no need just enjoy the fact I'm here. Take a picture in your memory." He said and I pulled out my phone.

"Just one, please, for your girl and maybe...Snapchat." I said resting my chin on his shoulder. "Blu, you sucker me into everything." He groaned as I clapped pulling up my camera.

"I know, but you only allow it because you love me. Now kiss my cheek, so this picture is a good one." I said and he laughed. He kissed my cheek quick.

"I hope the picture turned out awful, because that's the only one you're getting." He said and I smirked.

"Thug Life." I said showing him the seamless picture. It was perfect and sweet. Two things Matthew has admitted he's not, but deep down he is.