Chapter 13

Camila's pov

"Mommy!" I woke up from lexas voice.

"Yes sweetie." I said opening my eyes.

"Dad told me to wake you up." She said on top of me.

"What time is it." I asked.

"It's 8:00." Y/n said walking in the room. "Here it's breakfast." She handed me a plate of pancakes, Sausage and a banana."

"Thanks." I smile at her. She nodded and went back to the kitchen.

"Banana!!." Lexa screamed. I gave her half of the banana. I guess she got that from me.

Y/n pov

"Lauren." I whispered. She gave me a weird look.

"Why are you whispering?" She asked

"Because I need to tell you something and Camila's in the other room."

"Ooooo what, did y/s/n happen?" She said excited.

"Kind of." Her eyes lit up.

"We kissed." I smiled.

"Did you feel anything?"

I nodded. "Memories came rushing, when I kissed her I knew I still loved her."

"I knew it!" I chuckled.

"Y/n." I turned around and saw Camila.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Can I talk to you real quick?" I went outside of Lauren's room and we walked to the kitchen.

"What's up." I said grabbing an apple.

"Can you take care of lexa I have to go to work." She said.

"Yes of course, what time is the school over?" I ask.

"Well at 4:15 but I'll be back here around 4:35." I nodded.

"Lexa." Camila yelled. Lexa came running towards her.

"Yes mommy." She said.

"I'm going to work so your gonna be with y/n all day." She smiled brightly.

"Yay!" She said running up towards me. I picked her up. Camila went in my room and grabbed her stuff.

"I'll see you at 4:35." She said. She kissed lexas cheek. And left.

"So are you ready to have fun with Ralph and me?" I said putting her down. She nodded and went to my room.

"Y/n! It's to early to go out." Lauren said almost yelling.

"No shit Ralph, we are gonna leave at 11 not right now. Im gonna take a shower so check on lexa." I said back. She went out of her room and into my room. And I went to the bathroom.

After the shower I went to my room and saw lexa jumping on my bed.

"Princess get down." She kept jumping. I grabbed her and sat her down.

"Why are you so crazy." I asked.

"Ralph gave me candy dad!" She said excited. I checked the time and It was 8:55

"Lauren Michelle jauregui, why the hell did you give my daughter candy at 8:30 a.m?" I asked yelling. She walked in my room and smirked.

"Because she wanted it and How could I say no to this cutie." She walked towards lexa and squeezed her cheeks.

I sighed. "Take her to the living room so I can change." She nodded and picked lexa up. I closed the door. And checked my phone.

Unknown number - hey daddy

Y/n - who's this?

Unknown number - Angela from the bar? We fucked in the bathroom Like 3 weeks ago

Y/n - oh hey. Why'd you text me?

Angela😊 - Just wanted to know if you're free tonight😉

Y/n - sorry I'm busy. But maybe some other time.

Angela😊 - okay

I honestly don't remember who Angela was but eh. I changed and went to the living room with Lauren and Lexa.