Chapter 6

TAEHYUNG

 I wake up with Jungkook beside me. I put my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. I kissed his forehead and whispered in his ear, "Good morning Kookie." In reply, he just snuggled into my chest. As much as I wanted to stay in bed with Jungkook, we have to get up to meet up with the other members. I started kissing Guk on his cheeks down to his neck and then placing one last kiss on his lips. "It's time to get up babe." I whispered into his ear again. He let out a small groan. "Can't I just lay here forever?" He said. "I wish." I chuckled. I rolled over on top of him, straddling him. Jungkook sat up and kissed me all over my neck with his arms around me. I finally got off him to get out of bed, pulling him along with me.
 We finished getting ready for the day ahead of us and sat down on the bed. I leant over, facing Jungkook and started kissing him. "Remind me again, this isn't a dream right?" Jungkook said. I just laughed and kissed him again. I caressed his lips, slowly entering my tongue making it a deep kiss. In the middle of our make out, Jin walked in. "What is going on?" He said, shocked. "Surprise." I said while Jungkook just giggled and blushed. "Well congratulations then. All the members are meeting up in the lobby before practice." Jin explained. We stood up to head out with Jin. Jungkook was holding my hand the whole way to the lobby. 

JUNGKOOK 

 When we got to the lobby all the members looked at me and Taehyung. "Jungkook what is going on?" Jimin said sadly. "Well we are together now." I said looking over to Tae. He is mine. "Yah!! Taekook is real everyone!!" Jhope said excitedly. "Keep it down Hoseok. Let's not announce this to the whole world yet." Our manager stated. "Fair enough. Okay lets go to the studio!" We got to the studio and started practising. The concert is tonight and we need to make sure everything is perfect. While we were dancing to fun boys, I grabbed Tae and pecked him on his lips. The song ended and he pulled me in for a longer kiss. "Get a room!" Jimin shouted, throwing his water bottle at us. "How about you just leave the room?" Taehyung said before kissing me again. An hour later we finished practising. We went back to the hotel to eat before we went to the concert venue. The hotel catered for us so we could eat as much as we want. Jin started filling his plate with anything he saw, excited by all the food. I had half the amount of food on my plate compared to Jin, maybe even less. I'm trying to restrict my diet. I'm not happy with my weight. Tae sat down next to me. He looked at my plate and frowned. "Is that all you're eating?" He asked. "Yeah I'm not that hungry." I lied. We all ate until we couldn't eat anymore. "Ya Jin ate the whole restaurant again." Namjoon said and we all laughed. We headed up to level 8 of the hotel where our rooms were. "Okay you guys have 10 minutes before we leave, be quick." Managernim said to us. I went to the bathroom to have a quick shower. Taehyung followed me into the bathroom and said, "It would be quicker if we showered together." He grinned. I chuckled, "No thanks, I'll pass." I said, lightly pushing him out of the bathroom. He pouted and left. Theres no way he would like to see me naked. I don't even like to see me naked. I got undressed and went to shower, avoiding the mirror.