When Trouble Meets Trouble

After an amusing banter at the library with a mysterious guy, Savannah hopes that it's the last she'll see of the bickering boy. Come to find out, he's a new student at her school who just so happens to be a junior, much like Savannah. He feels the need to stick around her even though she is the target for childish rumors, gave him the wrong number purposely, has all the comebacks for his pickup lines, tried to run him over with her car, constantly embarrasses him, and repeatedly tells him to 'get lost' or 'shove off.' During their many adventures, not only do they get into many bad situations but they make a few enemies along the way. Will his determination to befriend this stubborn girl spark a friendship between the two or a special kind of hatred? 

 Author's Note: Another book for which I stayed up all night.

I literally don't know what to say except that it's awesome and you should read it.

It's written by 'istolethecookiez' aka Caitlin.

Status: Completed.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you've read it!

P.S.: I don't know why people read this book, my book, Best Works on Wattpad. I don't know why I even wrote it.

IT HAS 19k VIEWS WHAT THE EFF? THANK YOU, YOU COLORFUL PEOPLE!

Like if I came across a book which contains books that the author has read, I would probably bitch slap the author.