Chapter 13

I wake up confused. This wasn't my room.. I paniced for a moment, thinking my "parents" abducted me and took me away. But then a very happy Ginny walks in "hi! I hope I didn't wake you, but we made breakfast" Ginny says and I smile as I remember where I am. My parents decided to go on a romantic weekend, and I was staying with Ginny and Josh while they were away. My brothers wanted to stay with grandma, but I visit her a lot already so I decided I wanted to stay here. "It's okay, I woke up just before you walked in" I say and she nods. "Just come down whenever you want" she says. I lay back down for a moment, still waking up a little when suddenly Oliver climbs onto my bed and starts jumping up and down. I giggle and pull him into a hug "good morning, little prince" I say and he squeels. "Jacky, we have to go watch Disneymovies again" he says and pouts. Oliver (or Olly, as I sometimes call him) is my "Disney buddy". Yesterday he found out that I love Disney and ever since he forces me to watch Disney movies with him all day. But I'm not complaining, since Disney is awesome. "What movie will we watch?" I ask and he smiles "Snow White" he says and I chuckle. "We already watched that one like 5 times yesterday" I say and ge pouts. "But it's about mommy and daddy" he says and I smile and nod. "We'll watch it once we finished breakfast" I say and I lift him up and walk downstairs. For the rest of that day Olly and I watch Disney movies together. Sometimes Ginny and Josh join us for a few hours, sometimes they make us snacks or clean the house a little. I really want to stay here more often. It's fun!

I'm really glad to say that I'm making some more friends...