| Authors Note |

Skip to bold if this is your first time reading this story :)

I began writing Me Ex Alpha back in 2015. I was in high school and just got out of a relationship, typical, I know. However, I loved to read, especially Wattpad stories. When I read, I stopped worrying or being sad about my life. I was ableto detach. Then one night I was daydreaming about another life and decided toput my thoughts into a story. 

I decided to become anonymous because I knew I wanted to write about sex, so warning this story contains sex. I was young and did not know much about it, so I wanted to explore it with my writing. I did not want people I knew to judge me based on what I wrote about or think that what I write is what I wanted. I just enjoyed writing about it because many Wattpad stories I read did. 

Anyways, I published one chapter and I got a hundred views. I did not even have one hundred Instagram followers, so it was exciting to me. Then I wrote another chapter and got a thousand views. Next thing I know, few chapters later, I have one million views. However, with one million views comes a lot of comments, which I loved, but some I hated. Like I said, I wrote this story to stop worrying and to detach from life. People started writing in the comments they wanted to hurt/kill me, the author. They hated my story and hated the characters. It blinded me from the nice comments. I was fourteen and I took it harsh, people did not like my writing. In response, I stepped back and eventually stopped, leaving the story unfinished.

Flash forward a few years, I some how stumble upon the Wattpad site again and go to my story. I read it and looked at the comments. I was able to look beyond the hate comments and I saw so many kind and loving comments about my story. A story I wrote with a 14-year-old mindset. I wanted to get back into it and rewrite it the way I wanted, rather than writing it the way those haters did. I guess you can say that is what I am doing now.

For those who have stayed following me and this story, thank you! Sorry for this long message, I just felt you all deserved an explanation. If you have read this story, please note that I am going through it and changing some things up. I am trying to make it more mature and adding more details. I am taking out parts and adding new ones because it flows better. I hope you support the revised version like you did the original. 

For those new to my story, you do not have to worry about anything I said prior. Here is my warnings for the story. There will be sex, dominance, threats, cursing, torture, war, conflict, controversy, blah, blah, blah. Go look at other werewolf story warnings and it will be the same. It is cliché, maybe, depending on what you consider cliché. However, there will also be romance, mystery, suspense, brotherly love/hate, friendships, growth, etc. 

I will repeat, as the story goes on, IT DOES GET SEXUAL. Who would have thought with it being a werewolf book? Just be mindful, I do not want you to start the book thinking it will stay PG then next thing you know you just read 50 Shades of Grey and get mad. :) Just warning.

Give my revised story a chance. Please, at any time reading my story you stop liking it or feel the need to hate, remember there is a person behind this keyboard who does care what their audience thinks. Give your input, share what you would do differently, help me grow, but please do it in a mature way. Please comment and like the chapters you love. I really hope you all enjoy it. 

Love Yours Truly,

          XOXOSecretWriter 

4/13/2020