Chapter 3- Means of Torture

I started running. Every chance I had Id run. What is she doing that she's keeping me here? Eventually, as usual, she got me back. Im too wounded to really have the strength to run. Once she dragged me back to camp she kneeled down and stared me in the eye.
"I'll torture you if I have to." She smirks. She picks up a torch and brings it close to my arm. "The smell of burnt flesh makes me sick. Almost as much as you." She grins. I corner myself as much as possible from her until she takes the flame away from me. "Or perhaps I'll find another means of torturin Ya.." She rubs my leg and pulls out a small dagger. "So many options. You should behave." She snickers. "The next time you cut me ropes, you get the torch." I swallow hardly. This woman isn't going to let me die. As she leaves probably for more rope, I get up. I look around desperately. Looking for my sword. Fuck where did she put it. I hear the sword against the scabbard. "Looking for this Jon Snow?" I feel the cold metal against my throat. I worry that if I swallow then the blade will sink into my throat. I can scarcely breathe. She wouldn't do this.. I back handed her and she drops the blade. I turn around and pin her down. I sit on her legs so she cannot move. "This isn't smart Jon Snow..I was playin nice." "Playin nice? How is tying me in ropes and holding a blade to my throat nice?" She glares. "You know nothin Jon Snow." "I won't run away. What is your motivation anyway?" "You betrayed me Jon Snow. You said you wouldn't." "Don't tie me up and I'll stay. "How will I know that?" "That's up to you. You can come with me wherever I go." "I'll think about it." "You're in no position to take your time with things. Besides." I smirk. "Men of the nights watch will come find me." "Your crows don't give a fuck about you." She sighs. "And who said you needed Savin? What did I do to you?" "Look at me! Im covered in blood and dirt. All your doin." "Well im sorry I hurt you, girl." I grab her face. "Shutup." "You gonna tie me up now? Take me prisoner?" ... "No." I get off of her. And look at her from the side. "Are you leavin now?" "Would you let me?" She frowns. "Don't leave me Jon Snow." "I won't. You didn't have to resolve to this you know." "I was angry. I wanted to. You're supposed to be mine." I listened to her speak, her accent, the way she said every word. She still considered me hers. I haven't bed another woman or loved another since her. I didn't think she would still love me. I hoped so. I would tell her she did, even if I wasn't sure. She did love me. But does she now? This is all confusing. How can we go from her trying to killing me to her wanting to belong with me again. It was mind boggling and making my head spin. I couldn't dishonor the Night's Watch. I swore a sacred vow. And it's true that it never says I cannot be with a woman. Just that I mustn't marry. Perhaps things could be an exception. I doubt it. Just for me? No. Half of the men at castle black hate my guts. Half do see me as their Lord Commander though. And respect me. Maybe I don't have to be there all the time though. That is a possibility. I have to be honest with them however if I wish to keep their allegiance. I wouldn't want them to find out about me and Ygritte any other way. If they allowed me to let the wildlings past the wall, then maybe by a small chance would they allow me to be with the one girl I love. I feel a cold breeze and the fire is close to out. Ygritte's face is lit up by the small amount of light emitted from the blaze, and her firey hair blew back making her look like a fierce angel. I never stopped loving her. She catches my gaze. "You starin Jon Snow?" "No." I mumble pathetically, staring into the fire. "No." She mocks. "You're so pouty! Mopey Jon Snow." She remarks. I glare at her. "I know you want to stay here." "What's that supposed to mean?" "From the second we crossed the wall you were interested in our culture, not insultin it." "And?" "Perhaps if I stay half time at the Night's Watch the men will allow you to work. You can stay in my room or your own. Then the other half of the time we can be free to go wherever or do whatever. Perhaps you can visit Winterfell." "Where your family is?" "Yes." "Now that the wars are finally over do they have control again?" "Yes." "Who is left?" "I frown." "My sisters. Sansa and Arya. And my two little brothers. Bran and Rickon." "Didn't your fat crow say the cripple went north of the wall?" "Yes. Unfortunately." "He's got guts. I already like the lad. The others..I dunno." "Rickon is probably half wildling by now, the amount of time spent.." "Good. What of the girls?" "You'll like Arya. Sansa... We'll find out. " she grimaces. "Alright fine. Take me to your lords castle."