Chapter 3: tryouts and troubles

A/n hey guys!!!* eyebrow twerking* the pictures of the awesome drool worthy Tyler, shame he doesn't go for the lady's in my book or I would be in love!!! Anyway I still do not own any pictures. However I do own this book. Do not copy anything within this book!

--------------------------

"Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P-Diddy (hey what's up girl)

Grab my glasses I'm out the door I'm gonna hit the city (let's go)
Before I leave brush ma teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night I ain't comin' back

I'm talking pedicure on our toes toes
Trying on all our clothes clothes
Boys blowin' up our phones phones

Drop top and playin' our favorite CD's
Pullin' up to the parties
Tryna get a little bit tipsy---"
"All right Delilah we're up!!! Turn off that bull!!!!" All the guys shout. Why is that song bull? Here's why......

*8 months ago*

"Oh!!!Why are we playing Tik Tok?"

"It's our brands new conditioning song!!" I scream to Dillion.

"Ugh do we really have to ruin another one of my favorite songs?"

"Yeah" Why would the song be ruined? Oh, only because now this song will be played on repeat for four hours each week during hard core conditioning.

*present day*

"Fine, but I love that song!"

"We don't!"
The team shouts.

"There's that team work! No go get suited up so we can go to tryouts!"

"You have 10 minutes! Love you" I say with a loud reply of grunts.( no not sexually you prevs.)

*after we are all suited up*

I walk out to see about 20 guys trying out to replace me. I see the guy I called a pineapple. I can't believe I called him a 'smoking hot pineapple'. Great.

"Hey smith."I say to him.

"Hey Delilah!"

"Tyler can you do me a favor and pick a song on my iPhone for conditioning."

Of course he picks hold my hand by: jess glynne
I can't believe he picked this song.

"Ok guys lets start with 100 push ups, then 300 half sit-ups half crunches, then I want you to run around the track 5 times. The team does this everyday 3 times through out practice once before, once in the middle, and one at the end so if you can't do it leave. The team and me will do it once too." I call my hands. " let's go" I do everything in ten minutes. It takes all the team 15 and the guys trying out about 25. Except for the 6 guys who packed up their stuff and left. After that we run drills and then we do a scrimmage. Switching guys every time a touch down is made.
At the end of the practice there's only there guys left. One junior, one senior, and smith.

"Okay guys what do you guys think we should do to get the new quarterback. We could do the conditioning until two give up. " "we're in sounds good" my team replied.

After two more times of that the junior leaves. It's neck and neck on the fourth set until the senior leaves in the middle of the sit-ups. I guess Steven is the new team quarterback.

"Congrats." I say walking up to him with a smile. Then I grab his collar and my smile turns to a scowl. " now listen here. You better take care of this team, if you don't I will come back here and rearrange your face." I say smirking.

Tyler walks up behind me. "Dude she's not kidding, I've seen her do it before... the guy ended up in the hospital and she only had a scratch.

With that said I walk off the field already missing my team.