23. Trying New Things (CALM)

Michael:
It was breakfast time, and you could smell food being prepared in the kitchen from up in your room. You went down to investigate and make sure Michael hadn't burned anything.

"Hey Mikey." You smirked when he jumped, not having heard you enter the room.

"Ugh, Y/N. I was about ready to stab you." He turned around and you saw that he was in fact holding a butter-knife.

"OOOH, I'm so scared, don't point that at me," you snickered at your own joke before turning serious, "Michael what's for breakfast?"

"Is that the only reason you came down?" Michael looked at you exasperated and you snickered some more.

"Well it certainly wasn't to enjoy your company."

"Ouch, that was uncalled for, maybe now I won't make you anything." Michael turned back around and went back to the toaster he was apparently waiting for.

"Awe, I was just kidding. Please feed me. What are you having? Waffles?" You got up and stood next to him peering into the toaster to get a good look.

"Is that- AUGH!" Now it was your turn to flinch back when the food popped right up into your face.

"Karma." Michael gathered the toast and set it down in front of him, then grabbed a jar from the cabinet above him.

"Ew. What is that?" You made a face as he began smearing brown sludge all over the toast.

"Vegemite, it's a staple." He explained, putting a thick layer on all four pieces.

"No thanks, I'll stick to Nutella." You were about to grab the more edible spread, but Michael pushed you back down by the shoulders.

"No. You have to try it at least once, it's an acquired taste, but everyone eats it." Michael grabbed one of the infected pieces of toast and held it out to you as if he actually expected you to eat it.

"Aw hell no." You pushed it back, but he was insistent.

"No Y/N, you have to at least take a bite, I'll make you something else if you don't like it, but you need to TRY!" He emphasized now pushing the bread against your sealed lips.

"MMMMmmmm." You shook your head, too scared to open your mouth. Michael smiled, and wrapped an arm around your shoulder, then used his free hand to pinch your nose, forcing you to open up. You tried pushing him back, but he was holding firm, and you gasped for air. As soon as your mouth opened Michael shoved the toast inside, nearly making you gag.

"How is it?" He smirked as you ran to the sink to spit out the rancid food.

"Disgusting. You knew I wouldn't like it. Jerk." You said while trying to scrub your tongue with a washcloth.

"Well I like it." Michael started to munch on his own Vegemite covered toast laughing at your disturbed face.

"Yea, and you promised me you would make ME good food if I didn't like it, so chop chop." You nudged him with your elbow and he raised an eyebrow.

"I said if you tried a bite, you spit it out and didn't swallow, thereby making the deal void." Michael turned back to his dinner ignoring your irritation.

"You didn't swallow THEREBY making the deal VOID!" You mocked him, raising your voice a few octaves. You weren't paying enough attention, and Michael managed to again shove more Vegemite into your mouth.

"GROSS!"

Ashton:
"Ashtooooooooooon," you groaned, wandering the house, tightly gripping your stomach.