(I will be)

“Alright you all can go now” Mr Benson said to us lot. “April if you don’t mind can you collect the books in for me?” He said looking at me questiongly. I nodded my head and picked my book up standing up from the chair, everyone were handing me there books before leaving-that just made my job easier. Selena was the last one to give it to me obviously. I had a huge pile in my hand.

“Selena you go and wait for Fiona and Hailey by their classrooms” I told her struggling with the weight of all the books.

“Are you sure? You look like you need help” She said looking at my now red face, I quickly shook my head as a no.

“Don’t worry I will manage, I am strong” I said giving her a weak smile; she smiled at me like I said a joke.

“We both know if someone just slaps your arm you will get a bruise, but, whatever you say. We’ll be waiting by the benches bye” She said waving and leaving the classroom. I took a step and yes you guessed it all of the books fell down. I looked over at Mr Benson who was looking at the books.

“I’m sorry I’ll just pick them all up” I told him, kneeling down I began piling the books back up again. I felt someone’s presence next to me, looking up I saw Mr Benson helping me pick up the books he must have noticed my gaze because he glanced my way, looking back I quickly picked up the rest of the books, from the corner of my eye I saw him smiling a little.

“Well April, thank you for collecting the books-and then dropping them” He said as amusement filled his eyes and voice. I gave him a small smile as we both got up at the same time.

“Yeah I am really sorry, it’s just, and I am really clumsy a lot of times” He tugged a small smile as one of his dimple formed.

“I can tell you tend to bump into a lot of people as well” He said while giving me a wink, he must be talking about when Hailey pushed me on him.

“Yeah I’m sorry about that as well Hailey tends to have a problem with her but” He laughed at what I said and stacked the books away in a box, I handed him over the next pile and our fingers accidently brushed against each other, my cheeks suddenly became flushed as bit by bit I locked my brown eyes on his brown/green ones.

“Take a picture it’ll last longer” A voice said, I quickly looked away from Mr Benson and at the person who said that, it was Fiona who was smiling at me.

“Um……see you last period then April” Mr Benson said softly, I gave him a small smile and went to get my bag from underneath the desk.

“Bye sir” Me and Fiona walked together out of the classroom.

“See I knew you liked him ’Keira’” She said.

“Well I don’t ‘Jean’” She rolled her eyes.

“Are you for real? Didn’t you see the way you guys were looking at each other? It was just so romantic its like you guys have been dating for so long and that every time you look at each other is the first time and the way that you guys look at each other….man it is just so impractical. His brown hair and your dark brown, his blue and green eyes and your light brown eyes, when he holds your hand you will feel full, loved, dreamy and well again in love. You will feel like the whole world has disappeared and that only you and him live on his earth where you can run away and live your life the way you want it. That is what it is going to be like for the both of you. You wont care whether your relationship is illegal or not or you will care about is him and all he will care about is him” I looked at her in shock.

 Every single word of what she said was true and it’s like she just read my mind.

“That was deep” I told her, she glared at me.

“Seriously? I just let out how you feel and the first thing you could say was ‘that was deep’” She said copying my voice at the end.

“Fiona……you don’t understand” I told her. She raised her eyebrows.

“Don’t understand what? Make me understand April. You are my friend I know whether you like someone or not. The way you used to look at Cameron, is not the way you look at Mr Benson. Yeah the way you used to look at Cameron you always used to look happy but when you look at Mr Benson it looks like you really love him from the top till the bottom of your heart, you shouldn’t care what people say” A tear spilled out of my eye as Fiona suddenly looked at me sadly.

“Oh no April please don’t cry” She said putting her hand on my arm.

“How can I not Fiona? I feel really stupid for liking a teacher because I know he wont have feelings for me back. You don’t understand its illegal as well and if I find out that he doesn’t like me back. I will break down, just like I did with Cameron” She closed her eyes tightly and looked at me sadly.

“Maybe Cameron’s death had help you prepare to finally let someone else in to be loved”

How was that for the chapter?

I know it wasn’t that good and short, but I want to keep these chapter short for some odd reason.

By the way in the music video for Leona Lewis-I will be, Chace Crawford does actually star in it, which is really awesome.

Do you think that Mr Benson has any feelings for April and will he tell her how he feels?

By the way just wanted to give a description of what each character names mean.

April-to open, blossom, 4th month

Bryan-strong, honourable

Cameron-crooked nose (I didn’t know the meaning for the name, but it is messed up)

Caleb-faithful

Selena-moon

Fiona-white, fair

Hailey-hay meadow