#summary# CHAPTER 5: Words From My Heart.

Jiang XiaoShuai saw two familiar figures not too far from him. Come back here so soon? This time, Yue Yue is not in a good temper. She directly pushed Wu Suowei to Jiang XiaoShuai, turned around and leaves. "Buddy, how did you really get hit? Are you doing it again?"

Wu Suowei explained, "She wants to break up with me." After cleaning the wound, Jiang XiaoShuai gave him painkiller in order to ease his pain.

"This time, what is it for?"

"I am too stingy."Jiang XiaoShuai laughed.

"Say, am I stingy? I just work for two years. My wages is low but she is too demanded. I gave everything she wants. "

"You have to say, I think you and your girlfriend should break up." Jiang XiaoShuai said

"Why?" "To save yourself from a woman like her!" Wu Suowei shook his head ferociously until the wound start to sting again.

"Doctor, this time how much longer wills it takes to heal completely?" "This time it is not so severe. It might take a month to heal." For the whole month, Jiang XiaoShuai attends to his need and said nothing while he hears his rumbles.

"Our family has three children. I have two older sisters. My oldest sister, her children are in high school and the other sister is married and just given birth this year. My dad had cerebral thrombosis. I was the youngest. I was a special child, always come first in class. Our neighbors always praise me. I never do a bad thing when growing up. I work at home to help my mother. I remember as a child, I chased a bus to get my change. In order to get a scholarship, I never skip school every year. Once my girlfriend asked me to accompany her shopping and skip school. I didn't agree with her. Then I start working. My colleagues always take the credit of my work but I never quit." Jiang XiaoShuai could not help but to sigh.

"Over the years, you are so easy."