CHAPTER 17: I Want To Be A Hawker.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

For two whole months, Wu Suowei stayed at the clinic to reflect on his tragic life for the past few years

For two whole months, Wu Suowei stayed at the clinic to reflect on his tragic life for the past few years. Lessons learned and a solid foundation is laid for the future of his new life.

During the day, he will buy food for Jiang XiaoShuai, sweeps the floor and cleans up the clinic. He sleeps at the clinic at night. Jiang XiaoShuai wants to pay him but Wu Suowei does not accept it. He is fine as long as Jiang XiaoShuai gives him a place to sleep. When Jiang XiaoShuai was walking sleepily to his clinic, he saw that Wu Suowei had tidied up his bed and had run five kilometers.

In Jiang XiaoShuai's eyes, Wu Suowei had been reborn. Months ago, Wu Suowei really despised exercise but now the loose skin has been replaced by lean muscle. His facial features are becoming prominent. However, he still has those big clear eyes that resemble a child's pureness.

"I'm going to start with hawker, and then saved enough money to open a shop."

Jiang XiaoShuai tapped the desk with a ballpoint pen, "This is also a way to earn money but it is a little hard. What will you yell to attract customers?" He then continued, "Shout. Let me hear it."

"Come!! Grab a kitchen knife! A scissor!"

Jiang XiaoShuai let out an amused laugh. Wu Suowei smiled after he heard Jiang XiaoShuai's laugh. Jiang XiaoShuai startled since he did not see Wu Suowei's smile and laugh for a Long time. "Hey, you have changed." Jiang XiaoShuai remembers when Wu Suowei first came to his clinic. Although a bit dense, he always lives happily.

Wu Suowei looked at Jiang XiaoShuai and said seriously, "It is good to live and be able to understand something but do not worry. I'm still like before and as long as you do not hate me, then I'll smile for you. Just for you alone." He then laughed.

Jiang XiaoShuai looked at the desktop, why the fuck is he touched by it? "Oh yes, being a hawker is not easy. Are you ready?"

Wu Suowei firmly said, "Everything has been prepared."

Jiang XiaoShuai slightly surprised, "What do you prepared? I did not see anything?"

"Didn't you see? I have run long distance, sprinting, running with sandbags, carrying pot while running ......"